Guitar Player's Thread

Or Absynth Blackjack.

GEDDIT?!

tenaciousd.jpg

What can I say, when I am drunk I should not be allowed to use the internet.

wtf ahahaha that should be my name in The Black Spot (which is pretty much a joke already). or like Absynth Nobeard

dude, I started a trend for your status on facebook :lol:
Is it that last guy that commented going to be the other guitarist?

p.s. I'm coming to NY in march! we should jaaaam.

I've always wondered what the Jackson RR would look like with the SV style pinstripes instead. Unlike the ones on the former, which are thin and right on the bevels, the ESP ones -as most know- are thicker and right before the bevels.

Thanks!

no, no. I'm talking about the "real" stuff. I heard that's the one that is now legal; but my guess is, it's still not the original one.

yeah, if you drink the genuine absinthe, you are supposed to hallucinate. and the only instances I've heard about this happening is in Amsterdam... so maybe you guys in Spain don't have the right drink either :p

Here in America the drinking thing is very strict. if you go to a liquor store and the clerk sells someone alcohol who is under the age of 21, he will get his license to sell taken away. same for a bartender, if he serves someone he shouldn't, his license is gone.

Well, absinthe here goes from 50º to 80º. At the bar I usually go they usually have 70º, which is strong but still tasty and overall awesome. And then there's a bar that claims to have 92º absinthe but that's pure alcohol, no taste at all :lol: And then I've also tasted something they called stro or something like that which stinks. Smells like glue, tastes like shit. It was 82º.

haha I was drunk and spelled it wrong, Absinthe will get you drunk...but Ab-SYNTH is METAL haha

I also might have found a guitarist for my band I'm working on creating. He goes to school here with me and lives in my hometown so that's a pretty much perfect situation. So now I just have to find a bass player and maybe an ab-SYNTH player and then its go time lol

Looking good!

Arch Enemy-Blood on you Hands(Intro+Chorus+Solo)
(It's not perfect because this song is pretty difficult)

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7366583

Nice job in a really tricky song! :kickass:

Eeeew :erk: