Guitar Player's Thread

If any of you guys are bored and want to check this out,

I did some recording at my house in January with some of my friends that I was going to start a band with (it's still kind of up in the air for that band)

But this is the first time I ever recorded my GP-1000 rig mic'd up in the context of an actual song, actually it is the first time I have ever recorded any real amp with a mic haha. It was done though my Marshall cab and with no gainboost or anything!

The song is called Gauge Of Their Demise, and the recording is kind of in the early stages.
The bass guitar is missing from half the song, no cool solos, and we haven't recorded our lead vocalist.
(This band was supposed to have this one guy doing clean-ish vocals all the time, and then my other friend doing the screaming vocals on a few parts or words. But we recorded my friend screaming everything so we have all the lyrics to work with and once we record the other vocalist we can simply cut out the lines he doesn't scream. Unfortunately hes not a very good screamer haha)

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7371492

I got so caught up in getting my own band ready, I forgot about this one I was working with haha

l_697865976c227f08fe02ec12a36b7c53.jpg

:lol:

Nice work Jose!

You definitely seem faster than I am. Which isn't why I asked, but still, that's awesome. My speed is what I've really been working on lately.