Guitar Player's Thread

Thanks Delanoir! Well, I'd prefer to have a bit more of control over the bendins and be a little slower, cos my playing is kinda unbalanced. F.e., I can go somehow fast but I fuck up the simplest bend, I can do E-min sweep shape all over the fretboard and E maj too at reasonable speed and accuracy, but I can't do that with f.e. diminished arpegios, I can figure out (even though many times can't play it, but I can figure it out more or less) more or less Alexi's solos quite fast because I know his style, but I can't figure out a simple harmony in a Kreator song, etc...

I'd prefer to be more ''balanced'', but shit happens when you're a 15 year old punk and just want to play fast. Then, when you grow up, you shit on your younger self :lol:

Oh, and I second Flappy on you posting a vid :D

I'm just popping in to post some pics of a cool RR1 that I saw. Diablo had a replacement guitarist for the London show when they supported Children Of Bodom last Thursday, and he was playing a kickass gold pinstripe RR.

33vzuqf.jpg

9kcz0n.jpg

2dgqhog.jpg

22xonk.jpg

I hate the flying V body huge body with round ends of the wings, but the colour is not bad. Not for a V shaped though, at least for my taste. The RR looks good and I like the choice of black hardware over gold on that one, cos pinstripes are too similar to gold hardware so maybe it'd be too much. Dunno, it's cool as it is, and by any means would I put chrome in there, it'd fucking suck :lol:

Pђoenix;8079189 said:
Pretty nice man! How was the show Mitch?

It was great. Shame that the girl infront of me was the most annoying fucker ever born. Thank GOD I got infront of her before COB came on and she was fighting to get beside me 'cuz she couldn't see. Apart from that, and COB having to cut off HCDR because of someone throwing beer on the mixing desk, it was a great headlining show.

I'm suprised you didn't come down, were you busy?

Isn't it exactly like the one Musamaailma lent Alexi when hsi Jacksons were stolen?

EDIT: This one.

asinergyh4evap8.jpg

Yeah, I think it's exactly the same. Although, my pics are better. :heh:

It's good to know that when Mitch goes to gigs, he goes to take pictures of the guitars and doesn't bother listening to the music :p

:lol: Too true. I saw Bullet in Nov and took pics of the first band only because he was playing an RR.

Yeah, I think it's exactly the same. Although, my pics are better. :heh:

Yeah, that's true too :lol: I wish we had some better pics of Alexi with it though.

:lol: Too true. I saw Bullet in Nov and took pics of the first band only because he was playing an RR.

True again, and you went to see COB but from your pics looks like there was only Alexi and Roope on stage with a couple of guest appearances from Janne :lol::lol::lol: But the pics still kick some serious ass so we won't complain.

Yeah, well it was very difficult to get the others because my cam is a basic one that cost my mum £99 and is 5 megapixels. So it's nothing special and doesn't do long distance well while keeping high quality. So Alexi was the closest, Roope came over a few times and Henkka only came over like once and I had the cam off. Janne & Jaska were impossible to get decent pics of with what I had.

Yeah, well it was very difficult to get the others because my cam is a basic one that cost my mum £99 and is 5 megapixels. So it's nothing special and doesn't do long distance well while keeping high quality. So Alexi was the closest, Roope came over a few times and Henkka only came over like once and I had the cam off. Janne & Jaska were impossible to get decent pics of with what I had.

The only time Janne came to the front when I saw them in Glasgow last year was to apologise for playing something wrong :D It'd be pretty impossible to get a really decent picture of Jaska, considering he's hidden behind his kit!

B.S. you know you like skinny metal guys who wear speedos :lol:

haha just kidddingg

:lol: Wouldn;t really call them skinny man, more averageish build. Anyway, Yeah the Diablo lead replacement guitarist was the highlight for guitars that night, alexi's ESP's are no where near as nice as that dude's RR nor Roope's RS.
Off topic ,but is anyone going to any gigs in the next few months?

EDIT: @Jose, whats the little desceding run you played at the start of your angels don't kill video?

@Warheart: Cool pics man. That RR1 is f*cking hot :)

@CoCOB: Good job on the solos dude! Keep rocking :kickass:

Off topic ,but is anyone going to any gigs in the next few months?
I'm going to Priest Feast on Sunday and it's gonna rock! Judas Priest, Megadeth & Testament :headbang: