Guitar Player's Thread

^:lol::lol::lol:

GUYS AND MYSTIQUE :lol:, CHECK THIS OUT:

OMFG!

Maybe it's old news, but I only recall seeing a pic of it, not the guitar as something that coul be purchased. If it's old news, excuse my n00bness about the matter :lol:
Whoooa. I never noticed this! last time I checked for the 27 fret xiphos, I only found that there was a string-thru one! so they actually have one with a floating trem...and it comes with the case and strap o_O

Roope just got 10x hotter in my book.

p.s. I just came back from the morgue you guys...you know where they store all the dead bodies and the coroner's do autopsies... freaky shit. and it smelled really bad. like rotting flesh.

^
tone is quite nice,dude!
you use gearbox yeah? i started using guitar rig 3 recently, kicks more arse than gearbox which i used beofre. i would say, get guitar rig and you can get a better tone(i mean, you can put and use everything like you want,i love using two amps and 4 boxes :D ) but! this is pretty cool tone.

^
tone is quite nice,dude!
you use gearbox yeah? i started using guitar rig 3 recently, kicks more arse than gearbox which i used beofre. i would say, get guitar rig and you can get a better tone(i mean, you can put and use everything like you want,i love using two amps and 4 boxes :D ) but! this is pretty cool tone.

Thanks man! :)

I believe you when you say Guitar Rig might be better, but I don't have that kinda cash to spend on the controller/software.

I tried GuitarRig with my TonePort tho, got latency problems:(

really? latency problems with your toneport? that's impossible :p i don't use my windows computer anymore(besides movies and gta)so i can't say anything about this case but my macbook+toneport can handle gearbox and guitar rig pretty well (i mean,no latency problems). tbh i was a hardcore gearbox user till yesterday but guitar rig somehow found it's way on my hard drive and i started putting amps and stuff together and i stopped using gearbox :D
but, gearbox is still awesome,and the tone you got out of it is a really nice metal tone,as i mentioned,so fuck off guitar rig :D
it's just awesome because when do you have the chance to play some kind of rack like this :
bild4.png
bild5d.png
bild6v.png

FailureofThreads, we should totally meet up or something.

EDIT: Ensi, your tone in that newer tone test reminds me a lot of that on Something Wild.