Guitar Player's Thread

Your vocals sound a bit... Not immature, but... un-matured (if that makes any sense). Which probably isn't your fault, but you might want to try and do them lower and more in the growl-register and less in the throat (which isn't good for you anyway).

I liked everything else quite a bit, though. Especially that keyboard interlude and guitar solo.

Pђoenix;8126918 said:
Fuck me, how gorgeous is this:

horizon-smg_1.jpg

http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z280/guitarsatbmusic/esp/horizon-smg/?start=all

Holy feces I ejaculated semen!

* NEW SONG*
LISTEN

Keys are a bit too loud, guitar tone sucks dick, last chorus is out of fuck tune cause reason wants to suck dick with the guitars.​

And the vocals are copy/pasted since I"m sick.

AND IF YOU SHRED
ON THE KEYBOARD
AND WANT TO WRITE
SOLOS AND SHIT
FUCKING HIT ME UP

k? thx.

NOTE:Just go to 2:38 to start the awesomeness.

dude that song is awesome. reminds me of Kalmah. which is ofc a good thing :rofl:

Btw, i'm still at work, and had some spare time so I tried some of the guitars.

I didn't quite realize it untill now but the Ibanez RGT6EX:

RG6EX_m.jpg

Plays and sounds GREAT! So smoooooooth neck and it's just so easy to play on. Maybe because it has 09 strings but damn!!

The Wizard II neck plays great, but the Edge III and the EMGs... not my c.o.t.
My RG1570 Prestige also has a Wizard neck I believe, 5pc maple/walnut as stated on the Ibanez website.
Was indeed one of the first things I noticed, that it played really smooth and fast.

Your vocals sound a bit... Not immature, but... un-matured (if that makes any sense). Which probably isn't your fault, but you might want to try and do them lower and more in the growl-register and less in the throat (which isn't good for you anyway).

I liked everything else quite a bit, though. Especially that keyboard interlude and guitar solo.

I know what you're saying, I'm anxious to re record them but I've been sick for a while now. :erk:

I think it's amazing, it would sound even better with a high budget production.

:kickass::lol::lol:as of right now, it's very low. :lol:

dude that song is awesome. reminds me of Kalmah. which is ofc a good thing :rofl:

:headbang::worship:kickass::kickass:

Necromancer that's actually a really cool song! :) The vocals need a little more power/strength to them imo but they're pretty good as it is! :D Audition for Norther!

ROFL, I can't sing. :lol:

Awesome man! Your song rules!

:kickass::headbang::worship: