Guitar Player's Thread

:lol: awesome!

but they are still a bunch of retards:

myspace^^ said:
LEXXI FOXXX: I'm Lexxi Foxxx. The extra "X" is for extra SEX! I like my name because Lexxi rhymes with sexy. And Foxxx rhymes with box, which is another name for a Vagina. Vaginas are cool becaue me and the guys stick our penises in them all the time. Michael says that if you put your penis in a dirty vagina, you can catch an SUV like herpes or The Clap. That one makes it burn when you pee. That can also happen if you masturbate with soap and it gets in your penis hole.
err... :erk:

edit: 100th post, yay :lol:

Me and a mate have a project band called 'Minor Epic Failure'. We have 3 songs recorded and done :lol: It's nothing really serious yet...just for fun. The guitars are done by me and the vocals by a good friend of mine :) Props to Jose for the solo in "Doing it wrong".

Here you go:

'Disorder' (The first song we made. Also, don't take the solo seriously :lol: Just had to!!)

'Doing it wrong'(The second song...which was made today)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvNn9iZhyD4&feature=channel_page[/ame]

'Decode[PARAMORE COVER] (Yes, we did rape it! Was just like a wtf idea that we decided to actually make)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_UaOZFNgGU&feature=channel_page[/ame]

We got a 4th one recorded. Still needs to be mixed/mastered and the vocals.

Last edited by a moderator:
The vocals sound like a throat cancer patient.

:lol:

Still experimenting with the vocal presets. It's quite challenging to get a good vocal tone with the UX1. Some sound fucking harsh,some sound dry...some sound just weird. That's one of the harsher ones...It's the "Classic Vocal"

Then you are listening to the intro of the first song still :lol: (Which was whispered vocals...) I am more satisfied with the 2nd songs vocals...the first one has tons of noise and they just get fuzzy at places. Also, the background growls didn't seem to work out at all with the used preset.

:lol: No problem. Thanks for taking time to listen though! The whole genre seems to be kind of metalcore/weird stuff...I really can't explain why but that's what i write at the moment. Probably going to change alot when i get the 7-string. Can't wait!

Btw, Damn! You get a Schecter t-shirt,ernie ball strap,extra set of strings and 8 picks when you order a Schecter guitar from DCGL! :D