Guitar Player's Thread

No.

Whatever you do, DO NOT BUY A HARLEY BENTON. Trust me, I wouldn't buy one even if it had something called Orgasm 30s speakers. It won't be reliable for shit. You will find your cab more times shipped to thomann for repair than actually playing it.

Dude, i have a 2x12 V30 harley benton cabinet and it's fine.

What can be broken in a cabinet? The wiring? I can fix that myself. The speakers? They are celestions, the same one that mesa/engl/etc has.

The quality of the cabinet is amazing for its price, very strong and it looks nice.

What can be broken in a cabinet? The wiring? I can fix that myself. The speakers? They are celestions, the same one that mesa/engl/etc has.

The quality of the cabinet is amazing for its price, very strong and it looks nice.

Eat that Matias.

How's the sound in it?

Well, I guess It's kind of a hit/miss thing then.

I was bored and had 5 minutes before leaving so I recorded this :tickled:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, does anyone have real photo's (preferably big or good quality) of the new 2009 LTD Alexi-600 scythe from the NAMM show?

I tried googling all over for it and found nothing!

New ESP from James Lolfield:

IronCross_ESP.jpg

sauce: http://espguitars.com/guitars_james.html

Sorry if posted before. :)

New ESP from James Lolfield:

IronCross_ESP.jpg

sauce: http://espguitars.com/guitars_james.html

Sorry if posted before. :)

:puke:

Maybe if it lost the gay iron cross but then they would have to rename it "shitty les paul thrown off a truck"

I just think its dumb of ESP to just make a straight up replica of a gibson just to fuck it up

This looks way better IMO and it doesnt have shitty EMGs dressed up as vintage pickups. ESP "flag" inlays have always pissed me off too lol
49930b4f584b1

isthatabanjo.jpg