Guitar Player's Thread

lmao

My school banned my laptop from using the school's internet because of all the music and software I have pirated.

so i has no's internets right now

good thing Im done with school friday haha

Sorry for the double post but I want to participate in the forum jam too.How does it work and how do I record all my shit the right way and stuff? oh and don't worry I suck too so I'll make all of you look good. I'm probably the shittiest player on the forum so far but at least I've got good gear.

How does it work

The people here decide on a backing track, each player gets a certain amount of second to solo over, you make a solo. Record it, send only the solo (without backing track) to Mitch. Mitch puts everything together, each solo after another, puts the whole thing up for download. Done.

how do I record all my shit the right way and stuff?

You record it?

oh and don't worry I suck too so I'll make all of you look good. I'm probably the shittiest player on the forum so far but at least I've got good gear.

Don't talk liek that pls :kickass:

haha ok i wont talk liek that.Not sure what you mean but ok.

Well that makes sense but what do I record with like what program because I don't having any recording software except for audacity which has tons of feedback and sucks dick.

I mean, no guitarist "sucks", it's just the level of experience :kickass:

Well that makes sense but what do I record with like what program because I don't having any recording software except for audacity which has tons of feedback and sucks dick.

Hmm I've heard "Reaper" is a good program.

oh,well I like your optimism Ensi! Well im not very experienced lets just put it at that.
I'll check it out,I have the trial version but never used it.

Audacity can actually do a pretty good job if you use it correctly. Of course it's not professional but it's not bad either

FORUM JAM

Write your name if you're willing to participate in another one

1. Mystique
2. Jmbullet
3. <-Warheart->
4. Jose
5. Phenom
6. Flappy
7. Stonecoldsoul

ok, I think 7 is good for now. I'm sure there will be a couple more people who will record something *cough* lowberg *cough*

Now how about some backing tracks? Mitch, I'm sure you have a lot saved on your comp. Care to sample some? :D

Sorry for asking but:

Could anyone share some of their soundfonts with me, please? :lol:

I'm trying to make a backing track, but I lost all of my soundfonts.

Thanks

Cool! Hey, will we har the song you had for COBOT some day? I was kind of looking forward to it but as it didn't end up in the album you didn't upload it :)

Well I just wrote two more new songs this week so I think I"m just going to hold off and release it with the album and all.

Within the next month my friend :kickass:

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532;;8273681 said:
Yesh, 7 is good, good people are involved so far! And yes, it'd be really cool if Lowberg would participate too. :)

yeah I'll do it

Nice! So we're nine! It'd be great if someone could contact Inhe, he always did cool stuff for the jams too.

Cool! Hey, will we har the song you had for COBOT some day? I was kind of looking forward to it but as it didn't end up in the album you didn't upload it :)

Backing tracks anyone? I don't know where to find good ones.