Guitar Player's Thread

Sorry for asking but:

Could anyone share some of their soundfonts with me, please? :lol:

I'm trying to make a backing track, but I lost all of my soundfonts.

Thanks

I don't have a lot, but this page may be useful for you. My first recomendation would be the jd-rockkit (drums) and Aria_pro_2 or something (bass), which already sound quite decent for what they are. If you want some more pro stuff I can't help you, sorry :)

Well I just wrote two more new songs this week so I think I"m just going to hold off and release it with the album and all.

Within the next month my friend :kickass:

Aww. Ok, but don't delay like Wintersun and Necrophagist :lol:

I could only find 4 decent sounding ones:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/dhbr1g

Downloading now, gonna have breakfast and I'll play along them and tell you :kickass:

If that's to happen I say no, I prefer Janne :lol: Let's get him to sing in Sinergy :lol::lol::lol:

EDIT: After listening and playing along, my lazy ass says Emin, it's the one from which I could make the best. And I beg for it not to be the blues one. Couldn't get a single cool lick with that one :lol: Yeah I fail.

I think that the E min would be the more appropriate too, it's got an interesting rhythm and is not too "calm", and maybe you guys and gal prefer soloing over a BT like that... :)

But I also like the Blues in A :D
Yes, me too! Cute notes! And I've gotta say, it's got some kind of a "sexy" melody... it's "appealing", does it make sense? :loco: :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;8275773 said:
I think that the E min would be the more appropriate too, it's got an interesting rhythm and is not too "calm", and maybe you guys and gal prefer soloing over a BT like that... :)

Yes, me too! Cute notes! And I've gotta say, it's got some kind of a "sexy" melody... it's "appealing", does it make sense? :loco: :)

:lol: yeah, I definitely see what you mean. kinda gets you in the mood :p.

I'll just make my vote for the Emin one tho. So far it's the one that has majority vote.

I made a tutorial on cleaning and shit for noobs:

Also national anthem up in this motherfucker:

(Ja Frank, det e så jævla epic at æ måtte si d :()

Last edited by a moderator: