Guitar Player's Thread

Thanks everybody!

I'm really proud to own this guitar. It really sounds huge, ebony is smooth, the "black metallic satin" finish too by the way. The neck is great, a bit thicker than the one of my Jackson.

I know it's "only" a 22-frets but I'm not a shredder at all. I love galloping and picking heavy riffs and this is definetely what the guitar is made for. The pinch harmonics come out sounding awesome, I love it! No Floyd but I don't really use it on my RR3 to be honest. It's cool to be able to change the tuning in a few seconds too!

Got it for 350€ (490US$ or 300£) + nice gigbag + awesome "Dunlop Lucky 13" strap + Dunlop straplocks so cheaper than my RR3 but much better!

By the way, I checked and it's from 2006 so the body is made of alder, not mahogany. I forgot to say that the guitar is well balanced so it's a pleasure to play standing!

Brb, my drummer just got these in today to replace his cobras.

554282.jpg

Brb, my drummer just got these in today to replace his cobras.

554282.jpg

WHAT DA FUCK IS THAT!
THOSE LOOK LIKE PEDALS FROM THE FUTURE THAT THE TERMINATOR WOULD USE IF HE WAS IN A METAL BAND!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Whatever they are, I'm sure a drummer could fly with those babys

Speaking of drummers, I'm about to go over to my drummers house and "test out my drum mics" (that's what he thinks anyways :lol:) and try and make some snare and kick samples of his kit so I can use them for programmed drums lol

NEW GUITAR!

Serial Number : 06063986
congrats man it looks killer!
next time if it will be expensive guitar or some kind of unique in some way hide the serial number because there are assholes in this world that simple steal your pics for frods on ebay...

but in case of this guitar no harm done to any one :)

In all honesty though, the only Gibson i'd ever want, is the SG. For explorer-like shape I'd get a ESP (like Jed from SYL, not the horrible EX shape), or a Jackson Kelly

5explorers03.jpg

Headstock from nr2 on nr4, and you have a winner!

I really dont like the EX because of the close to flat "arse" of it, puts me off somehow :/

The LTD 400 series is pretty good in general though, 50, not so much. You can hit a nice one, but its far between them

WHAT DA FUCK IS THAT!
THOSE LOOK LIKE PEDALS FROM THE FUTURE THAT THE TERMINATOR WOULD USE IF HE WAS IN A METAL BAND!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Whatever they are, I'm sure a drummer could fly with those babys

Speaking of drummers, I'm about to go over to my drummers house and "test out my drum mics" (that's what he thinks anyways :lol:) and try and make some snare and kick samples of his kit so I can use them for programmed drums lol

Trick Drums Pro 1v bigfoots or some shit. I just think of them as the most expensive pedals on the market, crazy fuck thinks he really needs these wild adjustments or something. :lol:he can heal-toe like a mother fucker now. Just waiting on the triggers to arrive...

Prepare for Brutal Hate lecture you about how un-black metal dimmu borgir is...:erk:

:lol:

Actually I like some Dimmu stuff, mainly the older albums like Stormblåst and For All Tid. They have nice concept in their music. Some think BM is BM if only the lyrics deal with satanic stuff and others demand shitty quality from BM.

But yeah new Dimmu is pretty far away from traditional BM.