Guitar Player's Thread

Yeah I didn't get it either lol

I'm hoping to get a 6505+ or a 5150II head by the end of the summer, I've decided that they would be the best amp for me.

If I end up selling my lee jackson, I'll be putting my peavey classic 50/50 poweramp on ebay so if anybody's looking for a tube power amp this is a heads up. probably with a buy-iit-now price.

Idk exactly how much but probably between 250-350

I'll post here like a week before I put it on ebay so you guys have first priority of getting it

Yeah I didn't get it either lol

I'm hoping to get a 6505+ or a 5150II head by the end of the summer, I've decided that they would be the best amp for me.

If I end up selling my lee jackson, I'll be putting my peavey classic 50/50 poweramp on ebay so if anybody's looking for a tube power amp this is a heads up. probably with a buy-iit-now price.

Idk exactly how much but probably between 250-350

I'll post here like a week before I put it on ebay so you guys have first priority of getting it

Hmm, so still not sure about keeping the GP1000? Well, if by the end of the summer you do, I think I'd be interested in the Peavey at least (if not the whole package, depends on budget :lol:), Velocity will keep me going for now, but is by no means the last stop on the path.

Thanks for the feedback, will work on it.

Yes! Good! The vibrato will definetly force you to make the notes more "smooth" try not to pluck extra hard on every note...work on getting it to flow together. Otherwise it sounds a bit clumsy :) Good luck for that! You will be good :)

Yes! Good! The vibrato will definetly force you to make the notes more "smooth" try not to pluck extra hard on every note...work on getting it to flow together. Otherwise it sounds a bit clumsy :) Good luck for that! You will be good :)

This may sound like a crappy excuse, but my guitar has no sustain for hammer-ons and pull-offs :erk:
I'm buying a new guitar next week which should eliminate the problem and let me improve my technique.

Thanks again :)

This may sound like a crappy excuse, but my guitar has no sustain for hammer-ons and pull-offs :erk:
I'm buying a new guitar next week which should eliminate the problem and let me improve my technique.

Thanks again :)

I understand but you are still hitting the notes a bit too "flat" they like...hit a brick wall. I used to have that myself when i was playing!