Guitar Player's Thread

Forum jam: well, let's say that I have two versions recorded and I'm happy with none of them :lol: I have some time this evening so I may try to record something. I want to try if I can hook up the ADA with the power amp in Gearbox and record using the ADA, but it's a shitload of cables and stuff so I'm a bit lazy :lol: Do you reckon it'd work?

We are all leaving for some bullshit on the 4th so when we get back we will all be living at the band house again practicing and booking shows like crazy.

Looking good man, looking good. Can't wait for the songs to be done :kickass:

Decimator.

Lol, it has a double channel! And more buttons isn't bad, it just offers you more options which can deliver a more precised noisegate.

+1 Decimator

Thanks guys :) About the "more buttons" I mean that I want a simple noisegate, just for it to do its job without getting in my way neither tone wise or makingmylifeamess wise :lol: I am the kind of player who goes with one sound for everything, so once I have the settings done I never change them, I just turn the thing on and off before and after rehearsal :lol: That's why I don't want an ultra-complicated noise gate.

So Decimator pedal is good thing, right?

The MXR Smart Gate is not bad either!

I'll check it up too, thanks!

Trick Drums Pro 1v bigfoots or some shit. I just think of them as the most expensive pedals on the market, crazy fuck thinks he really needs these wild adjustments or something. :lol:he can heal-toe like a mother fucker now. Just waiting on the triggers to arrive...

:lol: I had never heard of those pedals though. Weird looking, but I guess they work good.

Guys you wont believe the email I just got.

A few weeks ago, I was considering selling my GP-1000.
After I decided not to put in on ebay, I put it on craigslist thinking "well it's just craigslist and not legally binding me to sell it, so lets just see if anyone is interested"

I just got this email.

Hello
I was wondering if this was still available. I'm looking for 2 of them (ordered one already) for Alexi's US Backline. I work with their management in the US and he ships his gear over here and I'm trying to get another one for him. Thanks a lot!

!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCKKKK
THE GUY IS FOR REAL TOO

In all honesty though, the only Gibson i'd ever want, is the SG. For explorer-like shape I'd get a ESP (like Jed from SYL, not the horrible EX shape), or a Jackson Kelly

5explorers03.jpg

Headstock from nr2 on nr4, and you have a winner!

:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy

Also ESP EX's= :erk:
SYL=:kickass:

After I decided not to put in on ebay, I put it on craigslist thinking "well it's just craigslist and not legally binding me to sell it, so lets just see if anyone is interested"

I just got this email.

THE GUY IS FOR REAL TOO

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

I just got this email.

THE GUY IS FOR REAL TOO
Fake? ... but why would someone send such a fake mail?
Strange ... very strange.

Keep us uptodate

Well, dunno, but sellingg your GP1000 just because Alexi could do with having some in the US and some in Europe it's not like the best reason, specially considering he can get as many stuff as he wants. Also, even if the guy has that email, that doesn't mean all. I mean, I can get an e-mail hosted by as diverse as Ireland or Kylähullut easily, I guess wouldn't be hard to get one from their management, dunno.

Doesn't make any fucken sense. It's Lowberg getting the $ Not them :lol:

And, yeah...It was on Craigslist then it's for sale. The guys thought they'd be smart!

So I pluged the MP1 into the Toneport, created a "tone" with just the thing called power amp, the noise gate and the compressor (actual tone given by the MP1) and I have to say that sounds pretty nice. I recorded a little bit to show you guys, but Sendspace is being a fucking bitch tonight. If it gets uploaded before I'm off to bed I will, if not, soundclip comming tomorrow :kickass:

congrats Steve! that is one sweet guitar. who needs a floating bridge anyway :p

Alex, if that guy is real, you should trade him for one of the things Alexi sends over to him. that is, if you even want any of alexi's current gear.

So I pluged the MP1 into the Toneport, created a "tone" with just the thing called power amp, the noise gate and the compressor (actual tone given by the MP1) and I have to say that sounds pretty nice. I recorded a little bit to show you guys, but Sendspace is being a fucking bitch tonight. If it gets uploaded before I'm off to bed I will, if not, soundclip comming tomorrow :kickass:

MP1? :loco: ?

I just got this email.

THE GUY IS FOR REAL TOO
Why exactly should he say that he orders something for alexi (not even saying "Alexi Laiho")?