Guitar Player's Thread

Wow this brings back memories of the times I was super into Power Metal haha.
His band sounds exactly like Sonata Arctica :lol: I guess I expected that though.Really fun music, I think his album will be good.

I cant wait until Monday, I have a week off of work and I'm going down to Pennsylvania to record guitars for my bands album finally!

buying a 5150 today

:D

Congrats dude, great choice!

good choice!

(offtopic)
Anyone have heard the samples of the new Jani Liimatainen album?
Here the link:
http://www.cainsoffering.com/music/mp3player.html
:headbang:

Yep I had, and I must say I like what I hear. Not really fond of Timo Kotipelto but I like the music. Dawn Of Solace reminds me of Wolf And Raven, but still that one and My Queen Of Winter are the ones I like more. I think the album is going to be pretty good.

Wow this brings back memories of the times I was super into Power Metal haha.
His band sounds exactly like Sonata Arctica :lol: I guess I expected that though.Really fun music, I think his album will be good.

I cant wait until Monday, I have a week off of work and I'm going down to Pennsylvania to record guitars for my bands album finally!

:kickass: man! Good luck on it. Will we get LowbergTV this time? :lol:

^Wow dude, that was sick! I can't stop beeing amazed of the amazing sound you get man.

@Matias: So true, nice to see him taking control.

Thanks dude, I found out the lead gtr had some compressor on it or some shit and it was fucking with the sound.

sweeet great sound and playing!
i am not sure though how much space would you have (if at all) if you would add bass guitar in there because the bass drum as it is right now simply replaces this duty.

There is bass gtr, just the kick is too high in the mix.

Jeez Necromancer that is one awesome clip dude! Incredible quality.
Do you mind telling about your setup and stuff again? :p

really nice sound!...
when are we going to hear a full song? =)

Haha I'm not sure if this is going to be a full song. I literally just pulled it out of my ass, it would of been alot longer but I didn't know where to go with it.

Jeez Necromancer that is one awesome clip dude! Incredible quality.
Do you mind telling about your setup and stuff again? :p

I'd fucking love to, i love whoring my setup. :lol:

I'll do it in a bit when I get some time.

Awesome! The new version is much clear and overall nicer imho. Great job dude! Add more stuff, it'd be a shame if such a clip stayed like that, as a clip, and not into a song :kickass: Waiting for the setup detalis now! :)

Thanks dude, I found out the lead gtr had some compressor on it or some shit and it was fucking with the sound.

Wow, I wish I knew how to fuck my sound up that way :lol: