Guitar Player's Thread

If I would to get a Caparison I would get a Dellinger...Oh well, I moved on from RRs/Vs to Superstrats completely when I sold my RR24. Was a good decision...Now I have a kickass 7 string and a good Ibanez 6 string!

I had gone to the Summer Slaughter and Necro were kind of boring honestly. I had loved it when I saw them at a smaller venue but in the big venue with shitty sound and them just standing there it wasnt too entertaining. Suffocation had a huge crowd and a lot of the crowd left before Necro were through. I also think I was much more into them when I saw them last.

So I dusted off my ADA MP1 (yes, I have one too, lol) for the first time in years and plugged it into the Guitarport and it sounded pretty cool. I already have a power amp (ADA MicroTube, which is a combo of solid state and tube) and all is left to get is a cab. Once I get my monies for college I will get a cab loaded with celestion 30's.

Its great hearing you get better every week. You are progressing very fast!

DUDES.

My grandfather just told me he wanted me to have his 1965 Fender Twin Reverb Blackface. I just don't know what to say ;_;.

Those things are SWEET. I say accept it, he knows you will get good use out of it.

Anyone here know how to solve fret buzz on a tune o matic bridge?

Could be alot of things.

1. Old strings - Change if old
2. Bridge is set too low - Try raising your bridge (It's most likely this)
3. Uneven fret levelling - Rofl
4. Bowed neck - Adjust truss rod. But take it to someone who knows what they're doing.

So I dusted off my ADA MP1 (yes, I have one too, lol) for the first time in years and plugged it into the Guitarport and it sounded pretty cool. I already have a power amp (ADA MicroTube, which is a combo of solid state and tube) and all is left to get is a cab. Once I get my monies for college I will get a cab loaded with celestion 30's.

Right? I thought it wouldn't sound that good, but I was amazed at how it turned out. When I'm back home, now that I got the Velocity I want to try and mic it and record that, we'll see how it goes.