Guitar Player's Thread

I have stopped looking at anything with megadave mustfail in it

Shut up.

I'd seriously appreciate it, coz atm ive found a Jackson RR24 on the internet for sale for $150AUSD :D Its black with red bevels.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OH WOW

Thanks! HZs? Really? And Gary plays with custom guitars from some weird brand (someone posted once the brand that does them, but can't remember the name), but dunno, sounds really balls to be HZs, doesn't it?

He WAS using Bernie Rico Jr. guitars but apparently he's with Schecter now.
nvm this was answered, he is.

Holy ballsac, my roommate just informed me that Megadeth, Testament, and Exodus are playing near us in march!

And the venue isn't huge either so that's even more crazy, the only times I've seen Megadeth It was in a huge stadium or something, this should be really awesome

and then Testament omgomg doool

IN! TO! THE! PIT!

I got that email but I don't live in America.
:mad::cry:

This will be my next guitar

DSCF0741.jpg

My friend told me that he plays Schecter nowadays but on Shovel Headed Tour Machine: Live at Wacken he played Bernie Ricos. On Assorted Atrocities he played Schecter on few videos and they were from 2009. And about pickups I would say that he uses Seymour Duncan, at least his Bernie Rico guitars had ones.

Assorted Atrocities? Can you link me to a pic or something of him using Schecters please?

NVM already found it. Why the fuck would he swap to such ugly guitars having those awesome Bernie Ricos which already sounded killer?

The guitar my mom was building for me is finally done:

10902099.jpg

80605006.jpg

48554574.jpg

Some specs:
Gotoh Floyd Rose
Schaller locking guitar tuners
EMG 81
Neck-through
Body: Alder
Neck: Maple
Fretboard: Ebony
Single abalone dome knob.
V fret abalone inlay.
And currently DR 11-50 strings tuned to D standard. =)

The frets and the bridge were eventually tweaked by a professional guitar builder in our town to make it better playable. It now plays like a charm and sounds awesome. When I have a camera I'll make a clip and I'll record some soundclips through my toneport.

@Flappy
Your guitar gave my eyes an orgasm. Much more cooler than Alexi's ESP guitars. Looks kinda Rhoads with cut and ESP headstock.

^Thanks.
I was mostly worried about how the green pinstripes would come out. There are so many ugly forms of green, but this one matches great with the black and still stands out imo.

The guitar my mom was building for me is finally done:

*pics*

Some specs:
Gotoh Floyd Rose
Schaller locking guitar tuners
EMG 81
Neck-through
Body: Alder
Neck: Maple
Fretboard: Ebony
Single abalone dome knob.
V fret abalone inlay.
And currently DR 11-50 strings tuned to D standard. =)

The frets and the bridge were eventually tweaked by a professional guitar builder in our town to make it better playable. It now plays like a charm and sounds awesome. When I have a camera I'll make a clip and I'll record some soundclips through my toneport.

Nice dude! It really came out great, can't wait to hear it in action!