Guitar Player's Thread

:tickled:

I really was expecting a rant about how it is a dumb movie without story and an about annoying woman. And that only dumb pseudo indie girls fall in love with it.

Well, I can't really justify me expectation - I can try. There are many girls as described above who like this movie and you seem to hate this kind of girls ;).

BUT: WATCH IT!

Naah,
I dont hate any kind of people, well just our funny nazis here :D
But, I might be standing on the Leitung again, but where did I mention I hate these certain kinds of people/girls? :err:
I think I look and appear rather indiefaggish than metal as I rarely listen to Metal and dont look like the typical metalhead :p

But, I might be standing on the Leitung again, but where did I mention I hate these certain kinds of people/girls? :err:
I think I look and appear rather indiefaggish than metal as I rarely listen to Metal and dont look like the typical metalhead :p
Standing on the Leitung :).

You seem to hate stereotypes. At least that's my impression.
Sadly most people who listen to metal or describe themselves as indie live these stereotypes.
And now I realize I forgot what I wanted to say.

Yoyo, new guitars arrived jesterday !!!

There was like an old woman in an old stinky car coming up my driveway on that hot summer day and was like "WTF?" but then she just got out the van and was like "Fed Ex" and I was like "OMG".
Yeah, so it went.

I actually added a third guitar to my order, mainly because im so fucking cool and rich ...
AGILE 7-STRING V MOTHERFUCKER !!!
Duncan Blackouts and Floyd.
Then the HARM you guys know of and the cheap guitar (Douglas Spad).
I was so stoked.
They where set up incredibly horrible (you had to see to believe, you couldnt even play a single note), and I havent gotten around making them all play nice till now.
The Harm is already pretty kickass, and that Spad also kicked major ass once set up (Hi Lowberg :D).
The 7 String gives me some probs cause its a) setup like shit b) strung with very wierd and thin strings and c) a Floyd guitar which makes everything harder then usual.
Im pretty confident to get it all done tomorrow and be able to record some little songs showcasing the guitar for you.

Right know I just sit back and view the awesomeness of the guitars leaning on my couch :D

Oh, I also got my poweramp now so I can use my ENGL pre at full awesomeness.
Its a Hifi Poweramp, but you can't have everything I guess :D

See ya.

Yo phenom:

Some fucking potential right there guys, especially the vocals, fucking kickass with the change speaking/growling/singing.
I also noticed Parkway Drive and Whitechapel up there in your influences, those bands kick major ass :D
For constructive critizism I would add a little bit more melody like in the first song, and there should also be more riffs that kick ass like hell (mentioning Parkway :D).
Otherwise nics, no fucking low H all the time (I thought of that seeing your leet 8 string guitarist :))

But seriously that production is pro studio ?
I could seriously do that a lot better for you guys in my home studio :D

Nice recordings Matias, I like them. The vocals are not really what I listen to usually but I really dig the music. Good job :)

I'm going to the studio to listen to the final mix of my band's album tonight, I really can't wait !!!

Yoyo, new guitars arrived jesterday !!!

There was like an old woman in an old stinky car coming up my driveway on that hot summer day and was like "WTF?" but then she just got out the van and was like "Fed Ex" and I was like "OMG".
Yeah, so it went.

I actually added a third guitar to my order, mainly because im so fucking cool and rich ...
AGILE 7-STRING V MOTHERFUCKER !!!
Duncan Blackouts and Floyd.
Then the HARM you guys know of and the cheap guitar (Douglas Spad).
I was so stoked.
They where set up incredibly horrible (you had to see to believe, you couldnt even play a single note), and I havent gotten around making them all play nice till now.
The Harm is already pretty kickass, and that Spad also kicked major ass once set up (Hi Lowberg :D).
The 7 String gives me some probs cause its a) setup like shit b) strung with very wierd and thin strings and c) a Floyd guitar which makes everything harder then usual.
Im pretty confident to get it all done tomorrow and be able to record some little songs showcasing the guitar for you.

Right know I just sit back and view the awesomeness of the guitars leaning on my couch :D

Oh, I also got my poweramp now so I can use my ENGL pre at full awesomeness.
Its a Hifi Poweramp, but you can't have everything I guess :D

See ya.

Yo phenom:

Some fucking potential right there guys, especially the vocals, fucking kickass with the change speaking/growling/singing.
I also noticed Parkway Drive and Whitechapel up there in your influences, those bands kick major ass :D
For constructive critizism I would add a little bit more melody like in the first song, and there should also be more riffs that kick ass like hell (mentioning Parkway :D).
Otherwise nics, no fucking low H all the time (I thought of that seeing your leet 8 string guitarist :))

But seriously that production is pro studio ?
I could seriously do that a lot better for you guys in my home studio :D
Yeah but all analog and very quickly made, I am actually very happy with it! It was free too so whatever.

We return in August for rest of the CD!

The melody/chuggachugga is quite divided 50/50 on the album. Some songs are really low and some have melodies. We got some song that is slightly progressive deathcorish and some song that is melodic etc etc :) I will post link in a couple of months when we are done!

People around here are taking great interest in the band and meeting with booking agent will be held tomorrow(I won't be there, im working lol). So we will see how things go but I am quite surprised how well we are getting up here when we have played from september 2009 :)

The old demo songs are IMO total shit lol, Now the writing has changed as we jammed so much!

Sounds much better than your demos.
Next time you should make sure that all the guitars are perfectly in tune with each other.

It's the G string that is a bit out of tune, It apparently un-tuned itself when we were warming up/soundchecking so we noticed it afterwards and untuned the acoustic guitar just a little bit :lol:

Thanks man!

Nice recordings Matias, I like them. The vocals are not really what I listen to usually but I really dig the music. Good job :)

I'm going to the studio to listen to the final mix of my band's album tonight, I really can't wait !!!
Thanks! :D