Guitar Player's Thread

Wow! sounds really good! Production is excellent. Where did you guys record?
I love the dimmu type symphonic thing you have going!

Songs are super heavy too, keep it up and you girls will probably have good things coming your way!

The drums were recorded in my basement, everything else was recorded in our producer's bedroom. He is awesome !!!

Prices were fucking cheap too, he charged only 450$ CAD to record, edit the drums, mix and master 7 songs which are all over 5 minutes long.

The drums were recorded in my basement, everything else was recorded in our producer's bedroom. He is awesome !!!

Prices were fucking cheap too, he charged only 450$ CAD to record, edit the drums, mix and master 7 songs which are all over 5 minutes long.

What amps did you use?

So why did you pay him for stuff you could have done yourself?I bet you could have paid him for drum recordings and mixing only.

We thought I'd be better if everything was done by the same person, no waste of time and no compatibility issues or anything... We're quite happy of the results. And as I said, recording with him wasn't THAT expensive, so we decided to give it a shot.

Well I'm not sure, I haven't recorded anything without it and then installed it with the trim pot on minimum to see HOW low it'll go, but I'm sure it would be pretty much off.

And I didn't have any problems as far as I could tell, just copied the wiring diagram and it was done.

Found out I needed a stereo output jack so that I could get it to turn off when no cable is plugged in. A pretty good idea :p otherwise I'd might get some big battery bills :p

I had a switch lying around and decided to connect it so that I could switch gain on and off.
I have it as low as possible and it still works great as a boost to give more sustain and a little more punch - but I don't need it all the time and most of the time prefer it without. So even when turned all the way down - there is still a boost that to my ears is significant.

Again - thank you ever so much for taking interest :D

Man do I love this unit :D going for the old school kinda AC/DC tone but with that unit in it - gives a quite unique tone :D

on another note - I dont know about you guys - but this album is still (after 3-4 years of listening to it) the album that blows me away the most out of all. Sad that it's not very well known

Last edited by a moderator: