Guitar Player's Thread

Okay, here's some pics of the Xiphos for some of the fans here. It was bought buy some guy on another forum.

I played one last week and it is good but the colour :puke: ..

Muhammad is a great guitarist for sure. Pretty accurate live even if in the Paris' show in march he missed the intro of "Only Ash Remains".

i'm going back to sam ash on thursday and ordering my Xyphos cuz i checked today and they don't have it in their store and they're not gonna get it. but i can't decide which color to get...i'm not a big fan of either the blue or the red really, but color doesn't matter that much compared to the specs.

Awesome. I was thinking of picking one up when I visit america sometime in the summer, due to the current interest rates. I have no idea how to get it back to england safely though. I Don't mind the colours as such, but I think the guitar would suit a satin finish better then a gloss.

I'm probably going to get a Xiphos or maybe a different Ibanez neck thru model (I <3 Ibanez too much, so what :rofl:) with my Exam reward money....But of course I have to do well in my exams first :erk: But then again, that's a good incentive.

Awesome. I was thinking of picking one up when I visit america sometime in the summer, due to the current interest rates. I have no idea how to get it back to england safely though. I Don't mind the colours as such, but I think the guitar would suit a satin finish better then a gloss.

Just use it as your hand luggage, i've visited my relatives in Spain some months ago, and i brought my guitar there, without any complications.

And here's Outworld's first video. Although i would've prefered Riders or Raise Hell, but it's still kewl! And Rusty's soloing sound alot better when he is playing a tad slower than 160 bpm triplets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, I think I may buy one of these

RGT42DXFMbbl_m.jpg

It's just I love the Wizard II neck shape.

&#163;490, that's quite a nice price.

Just use it as your hand luggage, i've visited my relatives in Spain some months ago, and i brought my guitar there, without any complications.

Hardcase? Because I have a feeling they wouldn't allow such a bulky hand carry such as a hard case, not to mention the fact it probably wouldn't fit through the X-ray machine :lol:

@Swabs what happened with the Caparison?
I've been looking at lot at the Dellingers recently, really nice guitars.. although a tad expensive I must admit.

IMO theres no such thing as a fast neck, its all in the skill/preference of the player.

Hmm, yeah Caparisons are really nice but also quite expensive, and tbh in the future I probably wont be able to spend money as freely as I can as a teenager. So yeah.

Hardcase? Because I have a feeling they wouldn't allow such a bulky hand carry such as a hard case, not to mention the fact it probably wouldn't fit through the X-ray machine :lol:

@Swabs what happened with the Caparison?
I've been looking at lot at the Dellingers recently, really nice guitars.. although a tad expensive I must admit.

If you're gonna buy a guitar you might aswell buy a normal bag with it, they cost like 20$ dollars max, and then just send the hardcase with the normal luggage and have your new geetar in the normal bag!

If you're gonna buy a guitar you might aswell buy a normal bag with it, they cost like 20$ dollars max, and then just send the hardcase with the normal luggage and have your new geetar in the normal bag!

Nice idea, never looked at it that way. Really appreciate it. Cheers! :)