Guitar Player's Thread

Yeah true, but the Wizard II neck shape is perfect for me as my hands are relatively small, so that flat section at the back of the neck makes everything easier.

Just use it as your hand luggage, i've visited my relatives in Spain some months ago, and i brought my guitar there, without any complications.

And here's Outworld's first video. Although i would've prefered Riders or Raise Hell, but it's still kewl! And Rusty's soloing sound alot better when he is playing a tad slower than 160 bpm triplets.

Man, that singer was just fuckin' :kickass:. I actually really like his style of singing, I'd like to hear how it sounds live.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, reminds me abit of the Racer X singer, but abit more aggresive, i liked the growls at the end aswell !

Hmmm, I think I may buy one of these

RGT42DXFMbbl_m.jpg

It's just I love the Wizard II neck shape.

£490, that's quite a nice price.

Wow, that's a real beauty!

I've been thinking of purchasing an RG next too.

Awesome. I was thinking of picking one up when I visit america sometime in the summer, due to the current interest rates. I have no idea how to get it back to england safely though. I Don't mind the colours as such, but I think the guitar would suit a satin finish better then a gloss.

well good luck finding one...i have a feeling guitar center and sam ash wont have them in any time soon (if at all). you'll have to special order it. unless you're lucky and you find some kind of an exclusive music store that carries it. good luck tho.

im installin an 81 in my e-al-120 and the output jack and battery wires are too short for the wing. Can you cut the wires and resolder and extend them with anotehr peice of wire??