Guitar Player's Thread

In all seriousness though, I've said this before but I just don't understand why you upload videos to Youtube that any other guitarist would record, watch back and think "Hmm, well that's embarrassingly bad" then delete.

In all seriousness though, I've said this before but I just don't understand why you upload videos to Youtube that any other guitarist would record, watch back and think "Hmm, well that's embarrassingly bad" then delete.

I only post those kinds of videos on Facebook (like I did 2 days ago haha). I'd like to hear his performance though.

Ok, I recently got a Korg Pandora PX5D and I was wondering if anyone with this or the previous version would share some of there settings they have made.

I have made a few of my own already, but the possibilities are endless with this thing.

So any info would be much appreciated.

For feedback, by my standards that wasn't too bad, now I know I'm shit though

For feedback, by my standards that wasn't too bad, now I know I'm shit though

You atleast are making an effort, but you're doing it in the wrong way. You're rushing yourself to shred. You need to slow you're playing down greatly and concentrate on technique and hitting each note clearly instead of picking as fast as you can and flailing your fingers along.

Find some Paul Gilbert or Yngwie lessons, these are great for doing this. They've helped me alot. I'm not the fastest guitarist by any means, but what I do play I can do so more cleanly than most people I know.

Yea I did see Mitch's settings from his youtube channel and I did try those, but I changed a few things to make it more into a tone I prefer, but it was great as a starting off point.

I also made a setting for my 7 string, which took forever, but now I am at least happy that I have a setting for each guitar that sounds pretty fucking good.

I just run the guitar into the Pandora and from that right into my tube amp, but leave it on the clean channel. Now I just gotta record something to see what it sounds like coming out of speakers once recorded to see if it sounds like it does when just playing through amp.

For anyone on a budget who wants to record this seems like a really good piece of gear. So far anyways......