Guitar Player's Thread

Well I wouldn't!

I have disproportionately sized mongoloid gorilla hands, so I'd survive if it were a bolt on with a foot-thick neck. Derp.

I just received my Loomis C7 FR today, tuned it half-step down and this guitar is godly!! My playing is a lot cleaner and faster. Probably because this guitar doesn't have a 3/8" touch lol.

Hot damn I love that guitar so much, it's so sexy and Loomis is so awesome, congrats dude.

3/8" touch?

I have disproportionately sized mongoloid gorilla hands, so I'd survive if it were a bolt on with a foot-thick neck. Derp.

Hot damn I love that guitar so much, it's so sexy and Loomis is so awesome, congrats dude.

3/8" touch?

I mean action....almost as high as a classical guitar lol.

Anyone got Addictive Drums? I downloaded it @ 2.5GB and I'm having trouble installing it. The AD title appears in Fruity Loops under the VST's but it won't load and the 1GB Addictive Drums 1_1 installer won't load.

Well I have a file called XLN Addictive Drums v1.1.0 and it says it installs successfully. It's 5MB.

Then there's one that's caleld Addictive Drums 1_1 Installer that's 41MB but it says "Please insert the original Addictive Drums DVD and restart this installation". Nothing works.

Then there's the 1.82GB file called "Factory Sound Data.xpak", I dont' even know WTF and xpak file is and neither does google, ARGH!!!!!

I'm downloading another version, hopefully this works.

Well I have a file called XLN Addictive Drums v1.1.0 and it says it installs successfully. It's 5MB.

Then there's one that's caleld Addictive Drums 1_1 Installer that's 41MB but it says "Please insert the original Addictive Drums DVD and restart this installation". Nothing works.

Then there's the 1.82GB file called "Factory Sound Data.xpak", I dont' even know WTF and xpak file is and neither does google, ARGH!!!!!

Did you try mounting your Addictive Drums ISO file on Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120%? I'm sure it'll work if you try installing it while the ISO is mounted.

The xpak is your soundlibrary with all your different snares, kicks,...
Other than that I have the same files but in a little different size. Do you have a key generator? Or where did you get your serial from?

Did you try mounting your Addictive Drums ISO file on Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120%? I'm sure it'll work if you try installing it while the ISO is mounted.

There is no ISO file at all...

The xpak is your soundlibrary with all your different snares, kicks,...
Other than that I have the same files but in a little different size. Do you have a key generator? Or where did you get your serial from?

Nope, there's nothing like that. I can't even get anything to install.

He sent me a video of yall jammin once, you were playing a white rr24. :lol:

lol, what? I don't remember ever making a video with him. I may have, but I'm not sure o___O Are you talking about the kid with the bigass gap in his teeth, or do you know this guy (the one whose gear is pictured), aka Alex somehow?

Hey guys,

I've been advised to inform you that I was selling my GP-1000.
You can see my thread in the on-topic section.

Cheers.

Yo yo yo.

My band has a show this weekend and I figured I would print some demo CDs just to hand out to people.

I am making the final mixing adjustments for this particular set of demo CDs.

It would mean alot to me if you guys would lend me your ears and let me know how it sounds, and if there's anything that bugs you or sticks out as odd sounding.

Thanks dudes!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3269281/The Gauntlet.mp3