Guitar Player's Thread

Ensi: plz adjust your Floyd!

Shit my pals, do you think I would really let my Floyd slide to THAT point?

In that picture the strings are just semi-tight on, because I just put them in the Floyd and inserted it in the body. They aren't tuned up yet :)

Moar pics!

qz7YW.jpg

GcXfz.jpg

egXr3.jpg

For fuck sake, how do you guys record? :lol: dont tell me you record the sound coming from your digital amp instead of recording the direct signal coming from the guitar and using your amp software as a plugin. You can change the sounds afterwards, adjust everything to make it fit together.
And tbh I never used a pitch shifter for somethign like that (I guess), but you could try that. Octava effects was what I used in the past but whatever, I'm using my mic'ed acoustic bass nowadys..

That's how I record haha.

Digital vs Tube has been a disputed topic ever since the first digital amp surfaced

It's probably not going to change very soon :p

For fuck sake, how do you guys record? :lol: dont tell me you record the sound coming from your digital amp instead of recording the direct signal coming from the guitar and using your amp software as a plugin.

Thats what I do too. If you only have a Korg which comes with no amp software and you don't have Revalver or any programs which host vst's, you can only record this way.

Jesus christ, hating on Line6/Spiders is COOL now, just as it's COOL to hate on rap!

Pull your head out of your ass :
Haven't said anything bad against Spider amps (I own one too) but I thought she used both things together which would be senseless because the newer Line6 Spider amps and the POD can do the same things.

I thought you guys download music all day, so just spend some bandwith on software for music production (or but it lol) :p

I bought Revalver :'D

I'm divided between the whole Digital Vs Valve debate.
On one hand I really want an Axe FX Ultra, and on the other hand theres a mountain of tube amps i want(fender blackface, 5150, Mesa's, and some other vintage nuggets).
I also really want a Roland JC120, which isnt actually valve lol

I can't see myself ever owning a piece of Line6 gear, no matter how much i like the tone on Ziltoid The Omniscient.