Guitar Player's Thread

:D I hate those AKG :D Some of my mates got them and I just hate that muting function (my head isnt made for that phones) and they sound so thin compared to my DT 770 / 150

'sup, hombres!
I'm kinda thinking of buying a (bit) cheaper guitar (500 euro or so). Actually a 6 string too...just for general clarification as I do play exclusively with 7s now. The 6 string would have a floyd rose and I would like to switch the floyd rose out to a Schaller licensed Floyd Rose. What is the difference between the Schaller lic. and regular OFR really? The Schaller is 150e or so.

This will only happen if I find a job though...honestly I'm a poor bastard when I am studying but someday hehe. Weird thing I seem to have money for drinking and getting tattoos though :(

Oh, and It's a while since I was active here :D

Nah, I don't like those RX10D that much. The RR3 is honestly loads better. Even though they don't seem that different, they are. Just my experience though.

I was more thinking of the lines with the new (or fairly new atleast) MMV series. They aren't that expensive and come with EMG 81s this time around. Tried some of them and I actually dig them. I had a 2006 version and It wasn't any good in my opinion.

I just love playing standing with a Rhoads. Don't get me wrong though, love both of my other guitars but a addition to the family would not hurt. The guitar will not be used to play Bodom on though :lol: Keep that in mind...

If you really want to play guitar the money will happen, drinking & tattoos will always come second.

s

Drinking, yes...but the sleeve I'm working on I've had longtime plans for. Besides, I have 2 decent 7 strings and a good sounding amp setup for decent sized gigs so It's not like i "OMGHAVETOHAVETHISTOSOUNDBETTER" thing.

Theres a time and place for everything. Mainly I want a totally different guitar from what I have now, for variation (I have a Schecter C-7 Hellraiser and Ibanez RG7321 which both are really good guitars and sound really good, ofcourse almost any guitar sounds good with a good amp setup).

Which if anyone is interested is:
Randall Rh50T head into a Behringer(bugera) 4x12 =>10 band EQ=>MXR Smartgate=>Boss SD-1 and occasionally Ibanez Weeping demon (Not in any particular order, mind you)

but the sleeve I'm working on I've had longtime plans for.

Combine the two

Tattoo guitar

fluke-tattoo.jpg

guitar tattoo

guitar%2Bfire%2Bskull%2Bwings%2Btattoo%2B.jpg

s

Hey guys, sorry to jump the subject..

But i'd like to hear if any of you knows how you can record (guitar) in Audacity, while the "Click Track" plays? It seems only to work when i play the click track?? :D