Guitar Player's Thread

163775_494824082267_614792267_5854419_5767956_n.jpg

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

hahah happens to me all the time, yeah just loosen at the machine head and pull!

Never heard of those....I'll have to look em up. Would love to hear a comparison between the 2 if you do one. I love P/U comparison test.

My P/U is supposed to come in mail today. Got a PAF Pro for my Ibby on Christmans from G/F and the Tone Zone for the bridge hopefully will be here today so I can install them tonight.

Nice.
Guitarforce is a boutique company, handmade by one guy to your spesifications and they only cost 110 Dollar for one pickup...
Heard good stuff about them and I'll try to get them in today :D

Wow.. I had to really cut it alot because it kept "breaking" on me, I got it on now but it sounds COMPLETELY dead D:

EDIT: I can move the wiring around the core on the string. Well fuck. I have a shit ton of Ernie Ball sets left but I hate the fucking power string.

Which is why I said just change the string. Once a string looses it integrity it is useless.(At least the wound strings) Kind of like females.

Ah, it's a fresh set. I fucking hate when a fresh sets gets ruined within the first week.

Might be able to pickup just 1 string from your local music shop. I know mine always has single strings I can buy.

Which is why I said just change the string. Once a string loses it integrity it is useless.

Once a string loses its integrity the other strings are in the same shape - they've all been stretched and lost some of their elasticity.

One teacher told me his guitar strings last about 3 weeks, he did a lot of gigging and probably true if you want the same brightness as new strings.

s