Guitar Player's Thread

This is probably very irrelevant from everything that has been talked about in this thread for the past... ever, but I just want to reiterate how hard my dick gets when I listen to Kalmah, mainly this song. Someone really should tab this for me so I can attempt to learn it. Kthnx<3

Now flame away.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is probably very irrelevant from everything that has been talked about in this thread for the past... ever, but I just want to reiterate how hard my dick gets when I listen to Kalmah, mainly this song. Someone really should tab this for me so I can attempt to learn it. Kthnx<3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz2irxsZKH0

Now flame away.
Dude, there is a pretty decent tab of that song on ultimate guitar.

Does anybody have some more pics of those guitars?
10dz2u0.jpg

20kduro.jpg

Hahah yes Vanessa is awesome, she studied singing in college so she pretty much knows what she is doing !!

I think her harshes are decent (they seem too choked off to me, but perhaps that could partly be an EQ thing, I'm not really sure), but her cleans are what really make me like her. They're so pristine! :p But yeah, she seems pretty legit. Not bad songs there, good luck in March. Sounds fun!

you can also preview each song on itunes

i like it...but the intro is so cheesy melo-death it's sad. and the previews of the whole album show it's a significantly less technical album for what i heard. but still some cool stuff going on, stoked for it to come out

god damn, i only listened to it once couple days ago but second time through is better. i haven't been listening to much metal lately but this is good...i've been listening to cosmogenesis alomst constantly since it came out

i think i deleted my video entry for that contest, thank god. For those who didn't see it, i drank about 7 beers before recording it and put on a hairmetal wig and a bandanna and made fun of alexi for about 6 min and offended a bunch of serious fanbois who couldn't see the humor in making fun of alexi