Guitar Player's Thread

i think i deleted my video entry for that contest, thank god. For those who didn't see it, i drank about 7 beers before recording it and put on a hairmetal wig and a bandanna and made fun of alexi for about 6 min and offended a bunch of serious fanbois who couldn't see the humor in making fun of alexi

the puking-part was great :lol: (there was a puking-part right?) I thought it was one of the best videos, my favourite was the one with that guy with the shitty fake accent and beer cereals! YAWOW!

So, I found the "Alexi Laiho impersonation" contest video I made for metalinjection on my hard drive the other day in case you were lucky enough to never see it the first time around :lol: Here it r:
Wow, I had never seen it, but it is awesome :)

c est cool sa ...moi jai hate Kalmah vient en abitibi a rouyn-noranda sa va etre malade!!!

Wow je savais pas ça !! C'est vraiment cool, c'est quoi les autres bands ?

i think i deleted my video entry for that contest, thank god. For those who didn't see it, i drank about 7 beers before recording it and put on a hairmetal wig and a bandanna and made fun of alexi for about 6 min and offended a bunch of serious fanbois who couldn't see the humor in making fun of alexi

Hahah I remember seeing that, it was funny as fuck !!

les band sa va etre Kalmah , Archons , My Fatality et Malaga

archons es un band local voici leur myspace http://www.myspace.com/archons

jai trop hate sa va etre malade!!

Ouais je connais Archons, ils ont joué à Drummond une fois et j'ai une amie qui trippait vraiment sur eux alors non seulement je les ai vus mais je m'en suis beaucoup fait parler. C'est un bon band... Pis My Fatality c'est cool aussi... leur chanteuse a déjà failli devenir notre chanteuse il y a environ deux ans, mais finalement comme elle n'était pas de Drummondville ça n'a pas vraiment bien fonctionné. On a joué avec eux au mois de septembre, mais j'ai trouvé qu'ils manquent un peu d'originalité, leur musique n'a pas la petite touche nécéssaire pour que j'embarque... mais ça c'est une opinion bien personnelle.

So, I found the "Alexi Laiho impersonation" contest video I made for metalinjection on my hard drive the other day in case you were lucky enough to never see it the first time around :lol: Here it r:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SY4j00Q-hI

Enjoy! :)

I didn't know that you are such a good guitarist. Respect. Nice tone and really clean playing.

I can remember this one :lol:

R.I.P. Gary Moore

I can't believe it!

Before he 'got the blues' he was a great guitarist in his own right.

Probably my favourite Moore song:

s

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome fucking video. I love all the editing and your playing is superb!

Post more!

Thanks broseph! I should get on posting some more. I play too many video games though lol.

Wow, I had never seen it, but it is awesome :)

TY

I didn't know that you are such a good guitarist. Respect. Nice tone and really clean playing.

Thanks man. You wouldn't believe how shitty the pedal I was using is lol. Recorded with a good mic though and post-production EQ-ing helped a lot.

Just now discovering Vogg from Decapitated. The only album that has really caught my interest is Winds of Creation though. I've been trying to learn a few songs off of it I must say this is the most challenged I've been in quite some time learning just riffs. Holy fuck, I don't know how someone even begins to write stuff like that.

/Rant, but none of my other friends irl have probably even heard of Decapitated.

This solo is so awesome I thought to cover it. Some parts are little improvised since I didn't find good tabs and I'm lazy.

Last edited by a moderator: