Guitar Player's Thread

Haha, you hate gus g's guts? He is one of the cleanest shredders in metal, and smokes Alexi and Roope in terms of playing.

I don't know why I care :lol:

He's an asshole of the size of Zakk Wylde, and he topped that up going to play for another asshole I hate, Ozzy. He can be as good as you want (although I don't agree at all that he smoes Rooper nor Alexi, otherwise we're talking speed and then Rusty Cooley smokes any guitar player on the face of the Earth and I don't think we feel thatn way, right?), but I don't like him.

gus g is definitely one of the best guitarrists of this generation and i like him a lot. has an excelent tecnique and firewind is such an amazing original band. i cant remind anyone better and young like gus g to fill the guitarrist player of ozzy, except alexi which might be his biggest dream. alexi unfortunely is too sloppy (thats the only thing he is worst than gus g) even though i bet could make a much better album than the scream album crap.

He's an asshole of the size of Zakk Wylde, and he topped that up going to play for another asshole I hate, Ozzy.

1yctx.gif

(although I don't agree at all that he smoes Rooper nor Alexi, otherwise we're talking speed and then Rusty Cooley smokes any guitar player on the face of the Earth and I don't think we feel thatn way, right?)

That's because he doesn't, even when talking about just speed. He's fantastic though.

But, speed is not actually a technique in itself, I've never really understood why people compare it to things like vibrato/legato/bends/etc.

wow dude! i had no idea! That was awesome. I'm trying to learn some classical guitar and its mega hard for me, so I cant even imagine playing jazz stuff lol

Really cool, I enjoyed!

I wish I'd stuck with classical guitar lessons instead of being an impatient little cunt, now I'm learning myself and it's a pain in the ass

Great playing Zach! Why didn't you post the other ones from your yt channel, I really enjoyed the jazz videos. And congrats in getting accepted to Berklee's college for music, you are progressing so fast.

thanks man! well i didn't know if anyone would appreciate them ^^ i will post them for sure though. Yeah it's been a crazy trip man, you never really realize what you're capable of until you come under intense pressure :D and i think a lot has to do with my previous experience with guitar and music, but it's interesting how i've gone from metal to classical and jazz, while (usually) it's the other ways around, people start with classical and find themselves too holed in and want to branch out. Which is understandable because starting with any classically based instruments (especially brass, wind instruments) are the hardest to keep up with because of the intense amount of practice you need to get to just make a freaking noise come out. and with guitar, the technique involved is tedious at times. either way it's a natural progression that is really good for any musician, after a time you say "where can i go from here?".

anyways,

enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
He's an asshole of the size of Zakk Wylde, and he topped that up going to play for another asshole I hate, Ozzy. He can be as good as you want (although I don't agree at all that he smoes Rooper nor Alexi, otherwise we're talking speed and then Rusty Cooley smokes any guitar player on the face of the Earth and I don't think we feel thatn way, right?), but I don't like him.

LEAVE GUS ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:
You're lucky he even performed for Ozzy!
LEAVE GUS ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......PLEASE:cry: