Guitar Player's Thread

I SEE PAUL GILBERT ON SUNDAY OMFG

NICE! When I saw it on G3 ( yeah,yeah, I know, I'm a lucky bastard:) ), I really think he was the best of all three. Every songs was flawless ( And believe me, that's a thing I'm watching:p ), it was a pure orgasm. I really look forward to see him more! And give us some feedback on the show ( maybe a video?). And if he play Back to Mexico or Technical difficulties, i hate you:p .

Oh well, it's hard to judge someone when the music is playing background, so we'll have to see with your guitar alone. That's why all of the n00btuber think they sounds good: 'cause they hear their playind AND their music. But from what I've heard, it doesn't seems really bad:)

well, I used my bro's camera, since it's the only camera in the household. It takes only 30 second clips, so my choices of recording were kinda limited. Plus when I heard that Arsis song, it made me want to learn it, it's such a fun riff to play. Didn't really think it would hurt adding more shittyness to the already shitty nubtub.

How do u guys play in front of people and not mess up? I can play king diamond's welcome home like it was on the back of my hand my whole life, then when i play for a few friends i turn into mush cuz im like nervous or something.

How do u guys play in front of people and not mess up? I can play king diamond's welcome home like it was on the back of my hand my whole life, then when i play for a few friends i turn into mush cuz im like nervous or something.

I do that to :erk:....man its evouL!!!

pretend your friends aren't there. When your thinking "i hope i dont mess up" you really do mess up

The more you play, the better it gets, i remember the first times i played infront of a crowd, i was sooo nervous that i couldn't even play the solos, but now it's alot better.

sorry for the crappy pics (my phone sux)... PG RULEZ!!!
It was awesome seeing him play, and I was right in front of him.. could've touched his guitar at any time if I wanted to :) He was also quite nice with signing and taking pics and shaking everyone's hand. Also talked to Mike for a while, nice guy.

3105072222bt3.jpg

3105072000in4.jpg

3105072054ff4.jpg

3105072059vq8.jpg

3105072102tt4.jpg

3105072114wp5.jpg

3105072131jg4.jpg

3105072219nl1.jpg

3105071940ss5.jpg

jari is awsome ^^
but it sucks that the nea album will releas at the end of 2007 beginning 2008 because the studio is fully booked -.-

jari is awsome ^^
but it sucks that the nea album will releas at the end of 2007 beginning 2008 because the studio is fully booked -.-

Yes, it sucks indeed... should of been out like October last year aswell >_<

but 74mins of Wintersun is probably worth the wait. The song lengths will be Moonsorrow-esque

^Bands that usually have that long songs just fill them with atmospheric shit for 3-4 minutes, it's cool that Jari can do songs that are awesome for the whole 7-8 minutes.

^Bands that usually have that long songs just fill them with atmospheric shit for 3-4 minutes, it's cool that Jari can do songs that are awesome for the whole 7-8 minutes.

Yeah... but Moonsorrow do it bloody well. Voimasta is one of my fave albums :headbang: