Guitar Player's Thread

^^I do both. Clean and growl ive practiced on that on some bullet for my valentine songs. I know they can be emo but some are really fun to play and they both growl and sing clean in them so:)

^^I do both. Clean and growl ive practiced on that on some bullet for my valentine songs. I know they can be emo but some are really fun to play and they both growl and sing clean in them so:)

They scream rather than growl.

^^Yeah...btw how do you do that sound really?:D im pretty puzzled bout it...i half scream half growl. Try to mix them up so i get more clarity.

^^Yeah...btw how do you do that sound really?:D im pretty puzzled bout it...i half scream half growl. Try to mix them up so i get more clarity.

From the youtube video you posted I guessed that you were about 14 years old....If you're voice hasn't even finished breaking yet then I doubt you can do a proper death growl.

^^Im 15 and a half. From what my bandmates tell me my Growling sound good. I looked a bit weird on the vid coz of the lightning of the room but yeah i guess i do look a bit young :D well shit the same. I just need to learn to growl/sing clean/scream. Im a vocalist in a band. Have been since last summer.

EDIT:I can growl but id wanna improve the clarity in it a bit and maybe get it more to screaming that growling

^^Im 15 and a half. From what my bandmates tell me my Growling sound good. I looked a bit weird on the vid coz of the lightning of the room but yeah i guess i do look a bit young :D well shit the same. I just need to learn to growl/sing clean/scream. Im a vocalist in a band. Have been since last summer.

EDIT:I can growl but id wanna improve the clarity in it a bit and maybe get it more to screaming that growling

hahaha i thought you were some 11 year old seriously

I don't know if you listen to wintersun, but frontman/singer/guitarist Jari has the best voice ever, imo. Maybe you like lower death metal growls better, but Jari can sing clean better than most people, so look into that if you want to improve.

I don't know if you listen to wintersun, but frontman/singer/guitarist Jari has the best voice ever, imo. Maybe you like lower death metal growls better, but Jari can sing clean better than most people, so look into that if you want to improve.

Hey thanx ill have a look right away :D I dont want too low death metal growls. It takes away clarity and can sound a bit i dunno too low? I want it to be like somethin in between screams and growls. Yes Wintersun looking up time...i heard somethin on youtube of them a long long long time ago. Thanx alot!

I want to sing clean too. Forgot to mention and edit button doesnt respond...weeeeeeeird. Its cool that Teemu(in Wintersun) Has the same surname as me :D:D:D

EDIT: Just watched beyond dark sun. Those were some amazing growls! The clarity was fantastic. Edit button works again...yay. I think ill start listening to wintersun now. Good fuckin music...thanx for telling me:D

if anyone cares, James Malone of Arsis is using a different guitar now
zoom_n6.jpg

The Washburn N6

Mostly, I think it's because he had to hawk his Ibanez because he is pretty much broke right now. When Arsis' bus broke down, they had to drop off Summer Slaughter tour. Kinda sad really...