Guitar Player's Thread

WTF JUST HAPPENED!

It posted like 10 copies of that post ABOVE!:O

EDIT: I dont really mean to be an ass but i didnt really find that much point in ur vid AlexiWildchild but...

^^Well hes not alone in that then :D I am fuckin newbish too but i will keep on training and ill be good in some time :) I concentrate on pretty much different stuff and switch between Drop c and D tunings...to get some variation...got tired of playing bodom for now :lol:
better concentrate on things that you learn to use them in your own creativity.
for example some lick or riff or solo part that you learned make something out of it by using it to improvise your own things or write something new based on that thing etc...

^^Just what i was about to say...Emptifier...you wanna supress that arrogance of yours a bit and tone it down a little and dont tell ppl they suck when theyre better than you.

You just dont like ENGL coz you probably own a Marshall MG or somethin :lol:

i never actually said he "sucked" where is the basis that he is better then me? and i am definetly not jealous, far from it.

^^Well hes not alone in that then :D I am fuckin newbish too but i will keep on training and ill be good in some time :) I concentrate on pretty much different stuff and switch between Drop c and D tunings...to get some variation...got tired of playing bodom for now :lol:

which bodom songs can you play

i never actually said he "sucked" where is the basis that he is better then me? and i am definetly not jealous, far from it.

What ive seen youve posted many show off Wankery vids...where u sit and toy with your whammy bar half vid and try to attempt arpeggios but then again i might remember wrong :D you said it was very very bad and thats often "sucked" I admit it wasnt the best and i like my playing a bit more sincie i dont go and try that hard stuff so i need to sound like shit. Ive done sometimes but thats somethin everyone goes through i suppose. Like that 1 vid...my god i hope i hadnt posted it coz i can really play better than that :D well shit the same ive said my opinion now.

I can play pretty far on We're not gonna fall....not solo or interlude. Children of bodom i can play everythin but classical part and the solo. Ive tried solo but its insanely fast and will sound like shit if i attempt. Bed of razors and theres actually a solo i can play decently! but again the presolo is weird to me and i cant play it :D Chokehold is pretty cool but i cant play interlude. Hate me! i can play too a bit on. as far as solo 1 and 2 but not main solo. Bodom beach terror...everythin minus solo:lol: I have too much free time. Ive learned like atleast a riff or 2 from each song almost!!!:lol: But almost none of them are complete. I just sit and jam to them

I can play pretty far on We're not gonna fall....not solo or interlude. Children of bodom i can play everythin but classical part and the solo. Ive tried solo but its insanely fast and will sound like shit if i attempt. Bed of razors and theres actually a solo i can play decently! but again the presolo is weird to me and i cant play it :D Chokehold is pretty cool but i cant play interlude. Hate me! i can play too a bit on. as far as solo 1 and 2 but not main solo. Bodom beach terror...everythin minus solo:lol: I have too much free time. Ive learned like atleast a riff or 2 from each song almost!!!:lol: But almost none of them are complete. I just sit and jam to them

AND OOOH! sixpounder and SIlent night bodom night(including the sweep riff :D) But i dont know if i play it right...sounds pretty good still. Coud be i simplified the sweeps

why don't you just try and learn one whole song and not give up on the parts you can't play, that bodom beach terror solo isn't too easy i can play all of it except the descending G string shred part

umm you have like 18 posts in a row dude.

and those vids i posted were just random shit when i was bored, i havnt recorded any good ones yet because my camera only records not even up to a minute and im in california right now so i cant record. when i get back though i'll try and get a video camera set up and record some good shit.

why don't you just try and learn one whole song and not give up on the parts you can't play, that bodom beach terror solo isn't too easy i can play all of it except the descending G string shred part

Yeah youre right. I shoud learn the SN/BN solo since i can do the sweep riffs the hardest parts are already learned. Yeah i shoud really learn a whole song. Bodom beach terror seems impossible when i look at it:erk: Sometimes when i havent playd for a while (couple of days) or have playd another stuff and pick up bodom songs again it seems like ive come much more forwards and can play the stuff alot easier and learn too. I know the key to learn the riffs is to put Guitar pro on half speed and play along. Its very nifty tool:)

i know i have 18 posts...i cant delete them:( When i try to the fuckin site turns blank. believe me ive tried. Its annoying!!!!