Guitar Player's Thread

For you Muhammed lovers, a pic I took of him and his guitar last night.

P7080134.jpg

I saw Necro a few months back, sweet act. He's SO tiny, it seems as though many great shredders are little though, Alexi Laiho, Rusty Cooley, Muhammed..

came back from necro a couple hours ago, it was pretty damn sweet and brutal. They also played foul body autopsy which I didnt hear they would. I told my dad to pick me up at around 12:00 but the show actually ended around 11:00 so I ended up staying in the club. I ended up meeting everyone from necrophagist. cool beans.

hah yea sami or iceman as they call him was pretty nice, I talked to him for about five minutes.

I talked to Sami and then-dummer Hannes for a while when they came here last year, Hannes was really sweet, kinda flirty though, although a bit too young for me:lol: but Sami was cool, he demanded that I send him all my live Necrophagist pics,and of course I did.

oh yea, it was funny last night cause Marco was talking to someone I thought was the bassist but I wasnt sure. So I didnt want to go up and ask for a picture with marco and not the bassist. And I didnt want to ask to take a picture with someone that wasnt in the band and I sure as hell didnt want to ask the guy if he was the bassist.:lol: I ended up just asking sami.

oh yea, it was funny last night cause Marco was talking to someone I thought was the bassist but I wasnt sure. So I didnt want to go up and ask for a picture with marco and not the bassist. And I didnt want to ask to take a picture with someone that wasnt in the band and I sure as hell didnt want to ask the guy if he was the bassist.:lol: I ended up just asking sami.

I was supposed to be seeing them tonight, now that's not going to happen.

They owe me a show now!:mad:

For starters, those dimarzio's aren't the normal ones, they are specially designed for that material. Obviously it's not going to sound the same, but the pickups are made to emulate the sound from normal pickups with wood.

Thanks for the incite. I'm still pretty sure the tone of a guitar like that, can't match that of a good mahogany body though :cool: no matter what pickups they put in there.