Guitar Player's Thread

came back from necro a couple hours ago, it was pretty damn sweet and brutal. They also played foul body autopsy which I didnt hear they would. I told my dad to pick me up at around 12:00 but the show actually ended around 11:00 so I ended up staying in the club. I ended up meeting everyone from necrophagist. cool beans.

nice, but they play FBA at every show

oh yea, it was funny last night cause Marco was talking to someone I thought was the bassist but I wasnt sure. So I didnt want to go up and ask for a picture with marco and not the bassist. And I didnt want to ask to take a picture with someone that wasnt in the band and I sure as hell didnt want to ask the guy if he was the bassist.:lol: I ended up just asking sami.

dude the bassist is the big bald dude...you are no tr00 fan!

nice, but they play FBA at every show

dude the bassist is the big bald dude...you are no tr00 fan!

I'm sorry but I don't care much for bassists. that doesnt make me any less of a fan douche.

@inhe, sami said the US was actually their main market and that poeple appreaciated the music more hear rather then in europe where he said more poeple are into power metal and stuff.

I'm sorry but I don't care much for bassists. that doesnt make me any less of a fan douche.

Stephan is like the ultimate bassist, you cannot not like him!

@inhe, sami said the US was actually their main market and that poeple appreaciated the music more hear rather then in europe where he said more poeple are into power metal and stuff.

I know, and it saddens me to hear that. Sweden doesn't even get Paul Gilbert because there aren't enough fans here. I think god actually does hate Sweden.

us americans are better. im glad i saw them at an intimate venue because there just gonna keep playing at bigger and bigger venues

No, you still suck.

hey i was wondering...any of you guys had any experience with randall rh-50 or RX120D...i was wondering if theyre any good...im kinda scrapping my plan of windsor MAYBE coz it sounds a bit too vintage and i doubt the kerry fuckin king EQ will make it enough metally for me:(

I dont like the thing on Windsor that its only 1 channel. I coud buy a linedriver MXR gain boost pedal too when i save a bit of money when buying the valve king

^^Thanks and sorry for times ive bashed you(if i ahve that is):lol: Well my budget its between 400-700 euros can be stretched to 800. I dont prefer used stuff coz in finland theres very little used good amps on sale:( fuckin finns just buy line6 spiders and harley bentons :D Ofcourse the less budget the better coz then i might afford another pedal or so!

^^Yes i wont buy Line6 amps...a Randall RX120D coud fit me but im planning on a tube since i wanna test that area out so im REALLY tempted on checking out Randall RH-50 tube amp! The problem is theyre so hard to find in finland the 5150/6505 i found one with old tubes for 900...but yes i dont have the budget then

^^Thanks and sorry for times ive bashed you(if i ahve that is):lol: Well my budget its between 400-700 euros can be stretched to 800. I dont prefer used stuff coz in finland theres very little used good amps on sale:( fuckin finns just buy line6 spiders and harley bentons :D Ofcourse the less budget the better coz then i might afford another pedal or so!

mmk, well first of all stay away from the Marshall MG series and and Line 6 Spiders. alright, so take a look at randall rh50, marshall valvestate, peavey valveking, peavey, maybe you could find a used ENGL screamer, but i dont know. ENGL fireball and powerball are good but maybe a little to expensive for you.

^^Yeah and im still a n00b so i dont wanna look like a gear freak like one on youtube called scottph:erk: i dont know he might be member here too! well the MG is horrible actually...didnt show its bad sides at first but when u tweaked it it was just bad! line 6 spiders sound so digital my farts sound better.:lol: Ill check those amps out you named...thx :) the randall is pretty high since ive heard only good stuff bout em. I hope that one doesnt have the dimebag tone though(the no low end chunk and treble very high). Dont like that very much. yes ill try to find some used.

^^Ok ill do that:) I found just valvestates in bad shape being sold. 900 USD=660.550459 Euros. No engl screamers either and no thunders...damn finlands Used stuff sellout sucks!:D gotta check craiglist but Randall Rh-50 T is still highest on the list since i didnt find anything else good yet