Guitar Player's Thread

yes because it's not as intimate.

Phenom:i dont know if the randall's will work for you, becuase they all pretty much have the dimebag sound. so idk. i'd say if you had the money go with a 6505 combo, or if you get another amp, what type of pedals were you looking to get?

I dont know. what pedals do you suggest? i think the randall coud be good. It doesnt matter if its dime tone as long as i get some good heavy chunks low end style from it:) and lots of gain too!:D

well if your looking at big ol' effects boards, i'd say get a boss gt-5, it's the best out of the gt series. it takes a while to get it set up with all the patches you want but its so detailed, you can choose what type of wood you want from each sound its crazy. the boss me-50 is good to, not as great but its cheaper. if you really get a good amp then you really dont need a pedal unless you want effects. but of course you could get an amp with amazing effects like the line 6 flextone III that thing is very good, pretty fair price to, it has tons of effects and a great sound

^^Ok but lets say if i get randall or line6...the line6s effects coud get wasted coz i dont really use anythin else than dist:lol: so all i need basicly is a high gain amp that is capable of creating Clear dist sounds heavy as fuck and good low end chunk. with clear i mean that the sound shoudnt be too muffled. It doesnt necessarily have to be a pedalboard but i dont know. It coud be the randalls onboard EQ will satisfy me :)

well if your looking at big ol' effects boards, i'd say get a boss gt-5, it's the best out of the gt series. it takes a while to get it set up with all the patches you want but its so detailed, you can choose what type of wood you want from each sound its crazy. the boss me-50 is good to, not as great but its cheaper. if you really get a good amp then you really dont need a pedal unless you want effects. but of course you could get an amp with amazing effects like the line 6 flextone III that thing is very good, pretty fair price to, it has tons of effects and a great sound

Do you spend your all your days testing gear in your local guitar shop? :lol:

^^Yes it is and my dad woud go nuts if id order from eBay or such:lol: I tried just searching google and some known Finnish Selling sites but nothing. or i found a Peavey 6505 or something that was used and had busted ass tubes for 900

^^Yes exactly my thoughts. I once saw a great deal but i missed it since i was broke! a Marshall jcm-800 along with marshall 1960 cab with tubes changed for 800 euros! can you believe that? but it got sold very quickly. Yeah i better get randall but i aint any dissapointed and thanks for your help:)

okay i got a question...what kinda cabinet is compatible with the randall Rh-50 T ???? Link me one. It shoud be a Cheap one like behringer or fender. Preferably. But i dont know shit how those Ohm fucks go coz in one place it say 8 and on one 16...is that mono or stereo? WTF tell me the cab i need to get thx!:) link is a big plus!:)