Guitar Player's Thread

im guessing the head has a switchable OHMS in the back. dunno, i couldn't find the OHMS either. i dont know about harley bentons, but i think behringer is good? not the best because it is cheap but not bad.

i know yes but the ohms really shit on my head now! fuck if even randall is that sloppy with their info...i should go fuckin flame them and call them sons of bitches haha :lol: Well its jsut so confusing and i dont dare trust the Randall site :erk: Im guessing harley benton sucks coz most of their stuff does! its just a cheap thomann brand.

phenom: wait, where were you going to get the head online?

Thomann probably or a local guitar shop but i dont think they order randalls...just peavey and marshall. How is behringer nasty?:O ive heard lots of good stuff bout them :erk: I need a cheap cab since my budget is limited. Ofcourse i was plannin on either getting a MXR KFK EQ or Tubescreamer+Hush noisegate...but im willing to sacrifice those maybe...the Hush woud come in handy though. Its 70 euros.

Everything I've tried that was berhinger was absolute crap, you can really feel the cheapness of it, the quality generally isn't good imo. But it's up to you, after all you're going to be the one buying it.

Yeah i agree. But anyway do you have some better suggestions for me?=/ Ive tried some behringer pedals and those sucked but ive heard the cabs are okay. But if youd have some cheap suggestions then please tell me:)

http://www.thomann.de/fi/randall_r412xlt.htm :erk::erk::erk::erk: beside this one Theres the one that belongs to randall RX120D to but its not sold separately

^^Bad acoustics training place for band and possible forthcoming gigs in future and i want a tube amp. And the randall seems to be my best bet for a tube amp my style and it aint awfully expensive either. my pricerange with the head and cab totally is 700-800 euros.

^^Yeah and i appreciate it...those are totally cool! one of them will be for me. The mg cab might not be the worst it has celestions and it seems ok but the MG head aint worth the price youre paying for it. So phoenix what immense cab did you find?:)

oh shit well it will depend on my this months pay...i MIGHT just get that since it looks pretty great man! THX!:D IF not i might end up getting a marshall MG or a valve king cab. yeah let me know then...thx for the help :)