Guitar Player's Thread

^You probably had some right-hand training before you played guitar ;)

Yes...fapping is ur friend.

And as for the DragonForce subject. Damn i hated those guys before but now i actually dig them a bit. They were so damn great on tuska :) And ZP is really good vocalist. They were pretty "goofy" though. Made me laugh a couple of times:kickass:

So because Amon Amarth are a good band that means Dragonforce isn't? Apples and oranges dude.

im just saying lyric wise, amon amarth does their homework. I am not saying D-Force's music is bad, their lyrics just annoy me. But damn their singer can hit the high notes haha

New Dragonforce single can be found here

Getting rickrolled isn't anything bad, seeing as the song is awesome!

On other notes, i bought the Pod XT today, after having played with a Pod 2.0 i borrowed for a month. I haven't tried it out yet, but i was totally satisfied with the 2.0, so i'm hoping the XT is going to be even more awesome.

On a sidenote, while i was paying for the Pod, i saw the Yngwie signature strat hanging there, and i just had to try it out! Apart from a JEM 777VKB that i tried, this is the only guitar that felt just as awesome without having to do anything about it. The guitar played really smooth, and the whole thing about having to develop a "light touch" is bull shit, i had to pressure down real hard do get the pitch to change, and that was one frets 1-5, while the strings were 9-42. This was the first time i've tried a fully scalloped neck, and it was awesome. If it wasn't for the price, i would've bought it! :cool:

Yeah we get it...

You need to HARDEN THE FUCK UP!

On other notes, i bought the Pod XT today, after having played with a Pod 2.0 i borrowed for a month. I haven't tried it out yet, but i was totally satisfied with the 2.0, so i'm hoping the XT is going to be even more awesome.

On a sidenote, while i was paying for the Pod, i saw the Yngwie signature strat hanging there, and i just had to try it out! Apart from a JEM 777VKB that i tried, this is the only guitar that felt just as awesome without having to do anything about it. The guitar played really smooth, and the whole thing about having to develop a "light touch" is bull shit, i had to pressure down real hard do get the pitch to change, and that was one frets 1-5, while the strings were 9-42. This was the first time i've tried a fully scalloped neck, and it was awesome. If it wasn't for the price, i would've bought it! :cool:

I love the neck on the YJM model. I had no problem adjusting to the scalloped frets and it was quite cool. But I'm not to keen about Fenders. 21 frets, standard tremelo, single coil pickups (which is ok for blues and clean stuff), just not my taste in a guitar.

-[chop]-;6410074 said:
Not even funny...there is better out there....

First thing I could find. I thought it was funny how he made herman sound like a wacked out old asian guy :lol: The dramatic pause had me in stiches though.