Guitar Player's Thread

geefmedietabnoubd6.jpg

Rly, someone tab it alrdy

:erk:

my old guitar teacher bought a parker nighfly custom made by one of the owners of the company for the CEO and he got it for 600 fuckin dollars because the dumbshit he bought it from had no idea how rare it was. it has a fucking glass epoxy neck pezo pickup, dimarzio evolutions. pwns babies

holy shit dude. 00:00 to 00:07 made me cum. I mean the playing wasnt amazing but that melody is just awesome. Do you care if I ever used this?

It's a pretty simple melody, so it wouldn't really matter.

I agree, I've always hated the Dimebag shape, even with a decent looking head stock I couldn't like that guitar.

not to sound biased, but the difference imo is that the randy rhoads V has got to be one of the most badassed guitar shapes :p.

and i guess the plain black + no inlays on Matt's guitar struck me as super lame. More the plain black than anything else cause i kind of liked the band logo 12th fret

I actually think that Matt Heafy Dean is pretty cool. It's like a Diet Razorback, much like the Jackson Kelly is a Diet Gibson Explorer. It seems alot smaller, and a little sharper around the edges, which I think is awesome. The only thing I dislike is that fucking Dead headstock...