Guitar Player's Thread

So as soon someone puts yellow bevels on a guitar, they are automatically ripping of alexi's jackson? o_O

And wow, that Rusty Cooly sig looks amazing. Prolly best Dean I've ever seen.

Well its black with yellow bevels, its a V, it now has 24 frets...Not to mention I wasn't being 100% serious.

tbh, not that its not a cool guitar (cause i really dig the inlays) but talking about headstocks, thats eps's headstock anyway ;).

Except that the sides are concave on the Dean, making it better looking in my opinion, but it's pretty close yes.

I went to the guitar store and tried to Yngwie signature again, i'm liking it more for everytime, and i'm going to look into the prices for scalloping the whole neck on my current guitar (i'm not doing it myself, too risky!)

Then i bought Paul Gilbert's signature Ibanez pick. He doesn't use them anymore, but they were the closest thing to Jazz 3 XL, so i bougth a pack.

Then i bought Paul Gilbert's signature Ibanez pick. He doesn't use them anymore, but they were the closest thing to Jazz 3 XL, so i bougth a pack.

They're cool pics but the wear down way too quick for me otherwise I'd use them properly.

tr00, well, even at his age then, he would have challenged Yngwie there

so yeah, anyone else up for another jam?

About equal in terms of speed i guess, but Paul didn't know that much theory until he went to college. That was in 1985, making Paul 18, and Yngwie 21.

I'd be up for a jam aswell, now that i can record properly!

I know there are about 1 million Yngwie parodies, but i can't stop laughing at this one :lol:

"Bizarre, extreme, dimished arpeggios from hell!" :lol:

:lol: First necrophagist interpretation i've seen, awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ haha, both of those are funny.
Alright, let's make this jam official.
Let's start taking names
1. EB
2. Mr Fast
3. Kattana
4. Inhe
5. Conti

ANYONE ELSE?