Guitar Player's Thread

noting to do with the cc thing but i just got my new baby thought ill share some pics ...ibanez xiphos
Picture48.jpg
Picture57.jpg

the classical is a godin i just bought and the peavey.. well i bought it for solid state power cuz i use it with a boss gt-6 id say its ok but i wopuldnt play on the amp disto and since i dont have a band anymore i dont need a tube amp... i wanted a engl fireball but ill wait till i got a band and yeah the paint job is pretty sick it goes from red to green looks nice on pics but even nicer for real

noting to do with the cc thing but i just got my new baby thought ill share some pics ...ibanez xiphos
Picture48.jpg
Picture57.jpg

beautiful! mine is sitting right next to me and it's the same color. last night, I had a dream that I went to sam ash to buy the blue one so my red one isn't lonely :lol: I think I've really fallen in love with this guitar.

CC is awesome, whats wrong with them? so they have some fucked up song titles, but its awesome! there arent many bands that has the balls to name there song "entrails ripped from a virgins cunt" :lol:
which makes me think what an idiotic lyrics this song got to have.i am glad i don't understand a word from his snoring/barking

this band is awesome for lil kids.