Guitar Player's Thread

I personally like CC. I haven't heard much of their older stuff but the album Kill is awesome to me. Some of the riffs are catchy as fuck. Though I admit the lyrics are a bit of a joke lol but seriously, what's wrong with em? The vocals on that album are pretty understandable I think. And just cause it doesn't sound like Jason Becker and stuff doesn't mean it isn't good. I do love my shredders and melodic music, and I listen to them 90% of the time. But sometimes it's fun to just listen to some brutal fast music.

Btw i was to my friends house yesterday. He bought my MMV for some months ago just before i bought my rr24. I really dont like that guitar at all anymore =/ I hate the neck!(well not hate but mildly dislike...i like jackson necks more) the frets are bad(they were weird in a way. And the floyd is the worst part of the guitar(Yeah goddammit...so un-usable a floyd can get...i mean i actually think Ibanez GRGs have better floyds!!!). Never remembered the floyd on it sucked that bad. Oh well i shoudnt be complaining when i own a motherfucking Jackson RR24 limited edition. PLUS it had the worst setup ive ever seen. I gotta go fix the floyd for him some day.

Btw i was to my friends house yesterday. He bought my MMV for some months ago just before i bought my rr24. I really dont like that guitar at all anymore =/ I hate the neck!(well not hate but mildly dislike...i like jackson necks more) the frets are bad(they were weird in a way. And the floyd is the worst part of the guitar(Yeah goddammit...so un-usable a floyd can get...i mean i actually think Ibanez GRGs have better floyds!!!). Never remembered the floyd on it sucked that bad. Oh well i shoudnt be complaining when i own a motherfucking Jackson RR24 limited edition. PLUS it had the worst setup ive ever seen. I gotta go fix the floyd for him some day.

I feel the same way when i try to play my Jackson Dinky, it feels all weird. I pretty much have to play ibanez now.

It's obvious that some pop singers and their music can be cool, there are nice people who makes nice pop music as well... but Britney Spears is only a very beautiful girl, in my opinion.
I never liked her voice, nor her songs (aside one of them).
But well, who cares about what I say, I know... shut up, Eli.

CC is not a joke band. joke bands are out for the money and they're over the top: lordi, gwar, kiss are prime examples

Joke bands are bands that are there for anything except the music.
CC is brutality with a little music added, when it infact should be the opposite.

I feel the same way when i try to play my Jackson Dinky, it feels all weird. I pretty much have to play ibanez now.

Yeah i guess its all of getting used to and what you prefer. I can play LTDs well but Jacksons are alot easier playd in my hands. But the feeling i had when i playd mmv sure as hell wasnt as before. But then the thing is if i test a RR3 wich is about same level as MMV then the RR3 feels 10 times more comfortable in my hands. Its weird :)

CC really sucks, it's for 13 year old faggots who think they're cool listening to American death metal, nearly all their songs suck except hammer smashed face (gay title) and they're only there for shock factor, their music is ghey and so are their fans

@emptifier: Gwar > CC, faggot

i like CC alot they pwn and it is br00talz

br00talz and like zomg b100dy mURD3R2! 1337 n00bs!

90% of today's american metal is talentless grunge.

Trivium might beone of the only american bands that still actually play worth a damn and write pretty cool tunes.

Shadows Fall are a joke, before anyone drops that name.