Guitar Player's Thread

Already told you it was good on msn, but can't hurt to tell you one more time! awesome!

@Homer, Just wondering: What kind of a neck is that? Is it part of the regular Ibanez Wizard series? because it seems a lot shinier and smoother than mine :lol:

@Homer, Just wondering: What kind of a neck is that? Is it part of the regular Ibanez Wizard series? because it seems a lot shinier and smoother than mine :lol:
its original, dont think its a wizard... SZ520FM have a look

:OMG: how the hell do you pull of stupid sweeps?? how long did it take you to master them? i'm really close to getting my hand and fingers synchronized

hmm sweeping... practise them sloooowely... for example try playing the canon sweeps... having your left and right hand synchronized is a must tho ;)

Reactions: RiderOfJustice
Man, i need to practice more then! I can't believe you can play that solo after 15 months playing :O

Okay...so I just got £2500 from a distant relatives will (I actually dont even know how we were related :lol:)

What do you guys think is the best guitar I can buy for around that? Preferably neck-thru and a floating trem is an absolute must. I was thinking of a Jackson KE2: Jackson® Guitars and Basses

As I played one in my local guitar store and I loved it, it was snow white with black bevels and looked amazing... But I thought I would come here for reccomendations :rofl: