Guitar Player's Thread

I like the Kelly shape, I don't like the neck on my KE3, but I dont know what the KE2 neck is like.

RANs are cool tho, I love the neck on my RAN custom Invader

I decided to record myself playing because I was soooo bored today. So, here's the result:

I played the legendary Led Zeppelin song 'Stairway to Heaven' (only the solo though). I haven't played it in a very long time so you might find some bits of improvisation here and there. :)

YouTube - Stairway To Heaven (Solo)

Oh, and sorry about the sound quality. I really don't own a proper camera for this kind of shit, so.. :erk:

Eero!!! Before everything, hi! :wave:

Then.... my compliments! I really like how you played "Stairway to heaven" (it's my fav by Led Zeppelin... thanks!)!!

And I also saw the vid in which you play "Hellion" 's solo... very, very good!! :)

(btw, is sooo sweet seeing all those guitars on the wall of your bedroom... how many guitars do you have? :))

┼Victim of the Night┼;5783044 said:
Eero!!! Before everything, hi! :wave:

Then.... my compliments! I really like how you played "Stairway to heaven" (it's my fav by Led Zeppelin... thanks!)!!

And I also saw the vid in which you play "Hellion" 's solo... very, very good!! :)

Well, hi there Eli! :)

Thank you for your positive comments. I'm glad you liked it! :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;5783044 said:
(btw, is sooo sweet seeing all those guitars on the wall of your bedroom... how many guitars do you have? :))

Those are actually all the guitars I own, so three. :cool: :)

I decided to record myself playing because I was soooo bored today. So, here's the result:

I played the legendary Led Zeppelin song 'Stairway to Heaven' (only the solo though). I haven't played it in a very long time so you might find some bits of improvisation here and there. :)

YouTube - Stairway To Heaven (Solo)

Oh, and sorry about the sound quality. I really don't own a proper camera for this kind of shit, so.. :erk:
me has it commented =)

me has it commented =)

Thanks! :)

I can't see it atm though (something wrong with youtube.com, dunno :erk:).

Anyways, if someones interested, I posted two more videos today:
Lake Bodom solo (which is basically the live version/improvisation/bunch of licks used by Alexi, lol)
and Deadnight Warrior solo. Check 'em out if you want to! :kickass:

Thanks! :)

I can't see it atm though (something wrong with youtube.com, dunno :erk:).

Anyways, if someones interested, I posted two more videos today:
Lake Bodom solo (which is basically the live version/improvisation/bunch of licks used by Alexi, lol)
and Deadnight Warrior solo. Check 'em out if you want to! :kickass:

I was interested, obviously!! And obviously I liked those 2 new videos too: good!
For someone who can't play guitar, like me, it's great to see someone playing... expecially playing good. :)

(hmm, guys, don't kill me if I keep posting in this thread...)

┼Victim of the Night┼;5789767 said:
I was interested, obviously!! And obviously I liked those 2 new videos too: good!
For someone who can't play guitar, like me, it's great to see someone playing... expecially playing good. :)

(hmm, guys, don't kill me if I keep posting in this thread...)

Thank you Eli! I really appreciate it! :)

@ HomerJ: I posted a comment. Nice playing fella!

┼Victim of the Night┼;5790036 said:
^I was searching for your video, Homer, but I didn't find it... it says that there's not the vid I was looking for...
hmm it happened to someone too one hour ago.. just click again on the link ;)