Guitar Player's Thread

Muhammed Suicmez signed a deal with Ibanez, and is releasing his custom sometime this year!

http://www.necrophagist.de/Seiten/necrophagist_main.html

thank you god, some recognition for this man! man, im sure they'll look kickass

EDIT: I had a question....
esp_sv_standard_bk.htm

i've been lookin at these babies....and i think they are the sweetest guitars i have ever laid eyes on, except alexi's old Wilchild guitar. but i can't find any US prices? could someone help me out? im know there pretty expensive probably, but i need to do whatever it takes to get one!! i mean, fuck! black w/ white pinstrips and gold hardware is what i've been looking for forever, and 2 fucking pickups! not to mention an original floyd.....

esp_sv_standard_bk.htm

i've been lookin at these babies....and i think they are the sweetest guitars i have ever laid eyes on, except alexi's old Wilchild guitar. but i can't find any US prices? could someone help me out? im know there pretty expensive probably, but i need to do whatever it takes to get one!! i mean, fuck! black w/ white pinstrips and gold hardware is what i've been looking for forever, and 2 fucking pickups! not to mention an original floyd.....

It gives you the price in Euros. Just do a currency conversion.

1922 Eur = $2,493.80

esp_sv_standard_bk.htm

nice choice. You won't find any US prices because ESP aren't allowed to sell SVs stateside and if I remember correctly its not strictly legit to import one unless you have ''connections''.

I got a Carvin guitars catalog and it says the turnaround time for a custom guitar is only 5 weeks. That's pretty impressive especially with the quality of those guitars.

just got the CAD-drawings of the inlays for the custom:
and im going for the one on the top!

inlays.jpg

guitar11.jpg

fuced up guitar the neck and the place you tune arent even at the same place
guitar12.jpg

guitar13.jpg

another fucked up... top is a bass bottom is a guitar
guitar14_small.jpg

In the opposite of the the last one, you will need a really small hand to be able to play this, as it’s only 10 micrometers long. So small you can’t even use a pick and have to play it with a laser light. Of course, you can’t also hear how it sounds, but it’s a great piece of engineering.
guitar16_small.jpg

guitar18.jpg

guitar17.jpg

guitar19_small.jpg

and the most strangest of all the guitars

guitar20.jpg

AIR GUITAR!!!!!!

Yes, I know they are lovely sounding guitars. But I just hate the look so much.