Guitar Player's Thread

Code:
[QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
DIE THREAD

Code:
[QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE]Thread abortion![/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
:ill:

ok guys I have a question, I just bought some over due strap locks and on the insrtuctions it says I have to drill a hole in the guitar. Is this ineccesary or can I just screw it in?

ok guys I have a question, I just bought some over due strap locks and on the insrtuctions it says I have to drill a hole in the guitar. Is this ineccesary or can I just screw it in?

Pics of the straplocks??

Btw, since this is the guitar players thread, I might see if I can record the inturlude in the song "Jet to Jet" by the band Alcatrazz, performed by Yngwie "Where the Fuck is a guitar pick?" Malmsteen as soon as my computer is fucking fixed.

You might not understand his middle name if you haven't seen a certain video where he buys a new guitar. :p

Pics of the straplocks??

Btw, since this is the guitar players thread, I might see if I can record the inturlude in the song "Jet to Jet" by the band Alcatrazz, performed by Yngwie "Where the Fuck is a guitar pick?" Malmsteen as soon as my computer is fucking fixed.

You might not understand his middle name if you haven't seen a certain video where he buys a new guitar. :p

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Dunlop-DualDesign-Straplok-System?sku=364008
just look at the pictures here, though the poeple there did say you should drill it in the first page of reviews I saw.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Dunlop-DualDesign-Straplok-System?sku=364008
just look at the pictures here, though the poeple there did say you should drill it in the first page of reviews I saw.

Umm no, you don't need to drill anything.

Take the screw out of the hole that's already there, attatch your strap to the straplock and screw it in the hole. They look like the same design as mine and they're fucking incredible. I could swing it round by the straps for 50 mins and it wouldn't come off.

Umm no, you don't need to drill anything.

Take the screw out of the hole that's already there, attatch your strap to the straplock and screw it in the hole. They look like the same design as mine and they're fucking incredible. I could swing it round by the straps for 50 mins and it wouldn't come off.

What if these screws are too large and slpit the wood though?

Use the screw that's already in the hole. There's 2 metal discs that go on top and underneath the strap itself so it doesn't fall off.

Use the screw that's already in the hole. There's 2 metal discs that go on top and underneath the strap itself so it doesn't fall off.

the head on the orginal screw is too large. I looked at the two screws next to eachother and the new one is larger so I am just going to drill the little hole they tell you to make and scew it in.

I don't understand.

There should be 2 strap pins on your guitar for both ends of the strap. Both of those pins should be screwed in the guitars body by a screw when you buy it. These screws will fit fine. When you attatch the strap, you just slide it onto the strap pins and that's it. The only difference with the straplocks that I have (and those look similar) is the 2 metal washers that go on top and underneath the strap. All you have to do is remove the screw, put the washers in place and screw it back in with the strap attatched.

If the straplocks that you're looking at aren't like this, then I highly suggest you get these instead because they're practically flawless.

EDIT: Ok I just looked at the link again and they're actually different. They look terrible, like they'd fall out real easy.

:lol: , good to know after I just put em in, well thats all my local shop had and they are pretty solid actually. I defently can trust them. Mabye I will try the other style when I need to replace them.

i have schaller ones and they're solid as fuck and most easy to mount