Guitar Player's Thread

when you want to get a custom, you have to know exactly, what you want.

orly_therock.jpg

Okay...so I just got £2500 from a distant relatives will (I actually dont even know how we were related :lol:)

What do you guys think is the best guitar I can buy for around that? Preferably neck-thru and a floating trem is an absolute must. I was thinking of a Jackson KE2: Jackson® Guitars and Basses

As I played one in my local guitar store and I loved it, it was snow white with black bevels and looked amazing... But I thought I would come here for reccomendations :rofl:

Why spend everything on the guitar? Buy some kewl stuff like a soundcard or something.

Okay...so I just got £2500 from a distant relatives will (I actually dont even know how we were related :lol:)

What do you guys think is the best guitar I can buy for around that? Preferably neck-thru and a floating trem is an absolute must. I was thinking of a Jackson KE2: Jackson® Guitars and Basses

As I played one in my local guitar store and I loved it, it was snow white with black bevels and looked amazing... But I thought I would come here for reccomendations :rofl:
A RAN custom?
anyway i like the jackson ke2... even others say its ugly :D its nice ^^

Damn! I wish I had £2500 to use on a guitar. :D

I don't like the Jackson KE2 that much because of the shape of the body but that's just a matter of taste. I think I would go for a RAN Custom probably or some other custom shop guitar.

^ for me.. i dont DISLIKE it, though my custom is a RR :)
but +1 @ RAN

I really like the Kelly shape, its like a spikey gibson explorer shape. But I havn't decided on anything yet...Currently browsing the RAN website, tis nice.

But man....I just think this is so sexy :rofl:
KE2snowU14611combo.jpg

I decided to record myself playing because I was soooo bored today. So, here's the result:

I played the legendary Led Zeppelin song 'Stairway to Heaven' (only the solo though). I haven't played it in a very long time so you might find some bits of improvisation here and there. :)

YouTube - Stairway To Heaven (Solo)

Oh, and sorry about the sound quality. I really don't own a proper camera for this kind of shit, so.. :erk:

I decided to record myself playing because I was soooo bored today. So, here's the result:

I played the legendary Led Zeppelin song 'Stairway to Heaven' (only the solo though). I haven't played it in a very long time so you might find some bits of improvisation here and there. :)

YouTube - Stairway To Heaven (Solo)

Oh, and sorry about the sound quality. I really don't own a proper camera for this kind of shit, so.. :erk:
i just seen your hellion solo on youtube, pretty nice. Since how dyou play guitar^

^ok in snow white that Kelly is hot!

The cool thing is I found a site were I can get one in Snow white /w black bevels for only £1818.99 ("only" :p )

So this:
877_snow_white_with_black_bevels.jpg
but Kelly shaped.

Alder body, maple through body neck, ebony fingerboard, Seymour Duncan humbuckers and a Floyd Rose Original tremelo.

It's a very, very tempting piece of kit.

Hooray for Photoshop! :lol:

ke2blackbevelsvz6.jpg

But due to the annoying bureacrecy (sp?) of this country it's going to be a few months before I actually get the money.

Hooray for Photoshop! :lol:

ke2blackbevelsvz6.jpg

But due to the annoying bureacrecy (sp?) of this country it's going to be a few months before I actually get the money.

I don't like the kelly shape, but in snow white every guitar is seks.