Guitar Player's Thread

Hm.. haven't been here for quite a while.

Congrats Justin! ENGL amps are awesome. Well I still regret that I didn't buy the SV NT-BMF. :p

Anything else going on here? :)

Oh, cool. Maybe I'll try to record a solo this time. I'm in holidays at the moment, so I can't record now. I'll be back in a few days though. Damn.. 5 weeks without a guitar are hard. :(

i know a kid who plays guitar like shit. but when he plays guitar hero hes alright.. i suck at GH but totally own him at REAL guitar. he still thinks he can kick my ass at guitar in general. :Smug:

when we jam i try to keep it simple so he doenst feel like shit, but this time im gonna show him who owns fo SHO :heh:

In the process of setting up the transaction now. :D

HOPEFULLY, the guy will respond by Friday with his details and I can go to the bank then to make the payment because I don't start work until 1pm that day. After that, it should take about 3-4 days to clear, 3-4 days to get in the UK, and fuck knows how long for the wankers at Customs and Revenue to deliver the damn thing when they say they will (MP-1 reference, btw).

It's probably 3-4 working days so I might not have it for another 2 weeks or so but it should be cumming. Or is that me? :lol:

AWESÖMÈ!! :D Are you ordering in through Ikkebe-Gaki? I want to get the RRJ2SP Bk (Plain black, with gold hardware) but I dunno where to order it. I have to get the money as well :p.

Be sure to post something of you playing when you get it as well :p.

AWESÖMÈ!! :D Are you ordering in through Ikkebe-Gaki? I want to get the RRJ2SP Bk (Plain black, with gold hardware) but I dunno where to order it. I have to get the money as well :p.

Be sure to post something of you playing when you get it as well :p.

Yeah, it's Ikebe. And don't get the plain black one, it's the most boring one. :erk:

Even the gold pinstripe one is nicer imo:

506fbwg.jpg

Well, on some pics, the gold looks kind of lame :ill:.. I thought of the yellow bevel one, but.. EH. :lol:
Besides, I like the black one :) .

Edit: Do all of em' have gainboosters? If only the Yellow Beveled one had one, It'd be a plus towards that one.