Guitar Player's Thread

OMG! That is probably the nicest rhoades v I have seen yet! SEXY! :kickass:

Have you seen the RAN RR's? Pretty nice if you ask me.

d03wt9.jpg
img0615ri0.jpg

img2107iw0.jpg
img4749zx1.jpg

Yes. I got a quote a few months back and the total price of what I wanted came to about 2500$ CAN, with shipping. Not much, but I don't think I'm ready for something THAT epic yet. I'm still an intermediate guitarist (beginner to some's eyes) :).

Any Chris Holmes (WASP) fans here?

Check this out and (comment if you want):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lui2IsW6jV0

It's a Hellion solo, Alexi version first, and then original Chris Holmes version. This vid is also interesting because you can hear Jackson J50BC + JE1000 config ;).
Check other is videos too, he's great player and has a great collection of Jacksons (yes, he's the one that also had Roope's ex guitar, he sold it some time ago though).

I still don't understand how poeple can play fast sections like that and SUCK at bending.

Last edited by a moderator:
7 string rhoades V with 2 humbuckers? :worship: *heads over to website*

Edit - With Floyd Rose? I only saw one with a set bridge.

The closest I found is this:

4plm6gn.jpg

Not exactly a RR shape though, more like a King V.

I still don't understand how poeple can play fast sections like that and SUCK at bending.

Me neither. Not to be disrespectful but he's not that good in terms of basic technique imo.

RAN's kick as (from personal experience ;)) I was also gonna order a Custom in the shape that Mystique posted, but then I saw a used RAN Custom V for about half, so I got that one