Guitar Player's Thread

23276711.jpg

I think that's a decent amount, not too many.

With a V it fits in between your right thigh, assuming you are right handed, whereas a strat shape is rounded and does not fit as comfortably. Worse for your posture from my experience.

if anything, that extra horn makes you sit up straighter. i always sit classical for two reasons: it just promotes better hand position for both hands imo, and stand up and take note of where your guitar sits. now sit down and tell me which is closer to standing up stage position, classical or "standard" :p

Most likely is, since VLC automatically converts/translates to the correct speed, but yes, nothing major. Its a common failiure, its actually the reason why all my recordings fuck up, because my "great" soundcard, cannae get settled with Cubase, so they both try to go at each respective rate, which fucks up the comp and whooom dead. Tried changing settings, but it wont help. Oh well, Reaper looks good so far, so it might be better than Cubase, just needa get my DFH into there

^I've watched it some times today, it's fun !

"I usually downs to the looooow C" :lol:

A trademark of your playing, I would say, is your blazing fast and very musical arpeggios. Aside from the normal major and minor patterns, what other interesting sounding arpeggios do you like?
—Michal Laird

Hmmm. I enjoy whole tone and diminished arpeggios. Whole tone gives a sort of modern classical feel. Diminished, as we know, is pretty common with neo-classical farts. I also like sticking a flat fifth in major arpeggios. It sounds like a movie soundtrack. Also in that one I like replacing the major third with a second. So the notes, if playing in E, would be E, F#, Bb and B. Quite a stretch if doing three octaves. I like jamming sevenths and sixths in major arpeggios. I sometimes would take a pentatonic scale and leave out random notes. Those made for neat sounds. I would also put my fingers in random patterns. This is cool for sounding weird. I also was starting to do intervalic arpeggios thanks to Dave Creamer. I rarely did many jazzy arpeggios because I am not really a jazz guy.

My guitar god has answered me :worship: Jason fuckin' rocks so much and he is the most optimistic guy there is. [/fanboy] Check out the GW interview on his website. Funny as hell too.

Anyone else submitting anything for the forum jam?

I still need an answer from HomerJ_123 and I still need to record something myself!! I'm also waiting on Mystique and hopefully Mr. Fast too?

I've had the week from hell this week, not even been able to play my guitar. But hopefully I should have something recorded by tonight or tomorrow night, sorry to cut it so fine:erk:.