Guitar Player's Thread

Mitch, did you find it used or from some store?

That sight is fake havent you heard?

Never heard of that. I sent them one email some time ago and never got a reply though.

Shit, I just remembered that I forgot to record something with 5150. I'll try to do it this week before I go off to Spain for one week. Cause when I come back, I know I'll suck on the guitar:lol::erk:.

Ok I wont be able to record my solo for the jam having broken my finger (along with my nose) today. I feel like such a fucking jerk for promising and not delivering for the second time. Although, I'll try and record my solo over the backing track once I can play again. Sorry guys.

meh, mabye it was another site then.

nope, it is that site. I was the one who called the fake. I ordered a copy two years ago of the same alexi book. They said it was out of stock and they would be getting more in a couple days and then ship it out to me. After about a month of no package, I emailed them, and the fucking response was "I am away on vacation, will get back ASAP" fucking phag

Ok I wont be able to record my solo for the jam having broken my finger (along with my nose) today. I feel like such a fucking jerk for promising and not delivering for the second time. Although, I'll try and record my solo over the backing track once I can play again. Sorry guys.

That sucks, here's to a quick recovery. :kickass:

Mitch, did you find it used or from some store?

Wasn't from a store but it said it was new.

Sorry to hear that, were you hanging out with aleksi? :ill:

im trying to find a good starter amp for my friend whos gonna star playing guitar...i havnt researched low end stuff in a while so whats good? no line 6 spider bull shit or peavey transtube crap. like 300 bucks or less good metal tone

Peavey transtube actually aint crap. I have it. Its crap if you play with a band tho! Ive broken my speaker(by pushing it too hard) and it has already burned down once:lol: Got it on guarantee so wtf. Well soon i have my randall and then it will be a home amp for me and the randall will be a band amp. I doubt he needs anythin better than transtube if hes starting out.

EDIT: BTW! I found a better pic on Matt heafys new 7 string signature guitar on UG forums...it looks pretty cool but meh...not my taste.

mattheafysignature.jpg

As far as I know Matt's Dean is only a "prototype".

By the way, did anyone here see the black Xiphos? I don't know if this has been discussed here before.