Guitar Player's Thread

That's not what the jam is about, and you'd be surprised how much "skill" we have.

Yeah well...i dont have the proper recording equipment right now. A boss mt-2 into the soundcard aint really the richest tone..it sounds like a chinese fuzz :lol: Well ive been meaning to ask one thing...inhe whats your gear? guitar and amp i mean :p

Yeah well...i dont have the proper recording equipment right now. A boss mt-2 into the soundcard aint really the richest tone..it sounds like a chinese fuzz :lol: Well ive been meaning to ask one thing...inhe whats your gear? guitar and amp i mean :p

Haha, well i have a mt-2 aswell, but i never use it :lol:

I have an Ibanez Jem, and i ordered an Ibanez RG550 2 days ago, Ibanez Tone Blaster 15W, and a POD xt to record.

ibanez_tb15r_toneblaster_guitar_combo11.jpg

dude, you have more than me. all i have is my guitar and the amp and the mic to record it. so don't make excuses. and you're probably not the worst player in here, believe me :p

Id love to have a RR1 With blue ghost flames. Damn those are hot :D but the price tag is just MEHHH!

EDIT: Id love to have RR1...even if it woud be black. But what id really like is that id buy for example a jackson RX10D. Chuck out the duncan designs,crappy floyd and replace em with some seymours and schallers. Then id make pinstripes(or that fat pinstripe) Just like on alexi's guitar but id make them blood red and gold hardware and shit. It woud look totally awesome. Might aswell make one someday. Btw...not bloodred...somethin a bit more original like fire red or somethin :D

I just bought this:

5yi9doh.jpg

Finally, I've been wanting to get this for ages. I know it's fuckin' old but I still wanted it.

YOUNG GUITAR ULTRA EXTRA 26 CD & SCORE ALEXI LAIHO NEW!!

Limited Sale in JAPAN!!

>> CONTENTS <<

:::Best Guitar Score Selection with KARAOKE:::

Follow the reaper / CHILDREN OF BODOM
I spit on your grave / CHILDREN OF BODOM
Bodom after midnight / CHILDREN OF BODOM

:::Compulsory Data of THE Virtuoso:::

ALEXI LAIHO Biography
ALEXI LAIHO Discography
ALEXI LAIHO's Main Guitar Gallery

:::Dual Stage Exercise:::

Special supplementary lessons program that can be raised the level by two stage method

I wanted that too for long time, just to get pics of his guitars :). Can you upload some scans? Or just the pics of the pages would be fine too, to see what pics are in there.

And what's in the cd btw?

how much did you pay for it + shipping?

The book contains full transcriptions of the songs listed and those tabs are actually already on the net. The ISoyG one is the good one I'm using as a reference, the BAM I have in ptb and the FtR one is the main one on the net too I think.

The 2nd half is just a big transcription of The Bitch Is Back by Sinergy and that's on the net too. The CD just has each lick played fast and slow really badly.

I might get a few pics up if they're not already on the net.

^ But would play like shit on the upper frets because of a neck joint. And it wouldnt look so great because of rosewood fretboard and plastic inlays. I had it, I know ;).

Well yeah...too tr00. Maybe ill just buy a warmoth body and neck. Then paint it myself,buy pups,floyd,tuners,tuning locks and all that shit. Or then ill save up for a black ESP SV:lol: But thatd be too valuable and theres none with a floyd. maybe a ESP LTD MMV SN...but then again...i hate the neck but the shapes perfect still. I woud get used to it tho.

@Finpower, the Jackson KVX10 is a cheap as fuck Jackson, and is therefore shit as fuck too.