Guitar Player's Thread

Thanks for the tip. Soulseek seems pretty good. But I can't download the file! :confused: I clicked 'download file' and nothing happens, no activity (and yes, I am connected to the server). Sorry for the stupid question.

Once I get a Pandora's box off ebay, get familiar with using cool edit, and learn how to import gp midi, I will finally be able to post something of my playing.

If you still can't do it by tomorrow, I might upload the installation files.

and im really happy because my guitar teacher im the best 14 year old player hes ever seen and he thinks that i will probably go to berklee on a scholarship if i keep going the way i am

I wouldn't predict your ability in the future by that comment. You can go to berklee and be an average guitarist ya know.

Bruce Bouillet attended GIT for less than a week and he ended up playing perfectly in synch with Paul Gilbert.

shredtastical said:
hey mitch, not to be a bandwagon person, but your tone really kicked ass on that VK recording.

Thanks! :kickass:

I tried recording Die To Live by Steve Vai last night but I couldn't play it properly without messing it up all the time. :lol:

If you still can't do it by tomorrow, I might upload the installation files.

That would be greatly appreciated. I did however manage to get some attempted downloads, all of which were unsuccessful and in red to indicate an error had occurred. This isn't a cracked trail version with a registration code or serial by any chance?

and im really happy because my guitar teacher im the best 14 year old player hes ever seen and he thinks that i will probably go to berklee on a scholarship if i keep going the way i am

going to berklee ensures nothing. Just make sure you develope a strong business sense as well as connections with your chops.

Nazgul, i love your vids awesome shit! great playing! i dont really like your guitar though :p

I meant to comment too but forgot. Amp sounds cool but 'cause it's just a cam, it's hard to hear it at it's best, ya know? I can kinda hear the chunk in it though. It's like me and my MP-1, sounds good through an amp but when I mic it or go line it, it's a piece of shit.

Thanks! You're right Mitch. I would really like to try it miced with a SM57 or something, but I don't have it :erk:.

going to berklee ensures nothing. Just make sure you develope a strong business sense

Not even that, unless you specifically take music business courses. I've heard that the great majority of Berklee grads don't go on to do anything in music, unless they've studied an orchestral instrument. Or they study pedagogy and become music teachers. But "rock stars" rarely come out of Berklee.

omg. Are you actually retarded or something? You obviously have no idea that boasting on the internet is lol and fail.

kuva017pc7.jpg

Sorry if the pics are blurry...took the pics with my nokia :p

The other pics:
my.php

my.php

The RR24 looks cool. I was so close to getting one myself but now, as most of you know, the RR J2SP is the weapon of choice for moi.

I might have it in about 2 weeks or so. I'll make the payment either thursday or friday, it'll take about 3-4 days to clear, 3-4 days to get here from Japan but he won't ship until he recieves a hard case for me which I ordered instead of a soft case.

I'm thinking of possibly getting a J2SP and swapping the pickup for something from Dimarzio........ When I have a job :rofl: